• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
CRlcLNN.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland has 54pts in the paint through 3Q.

Contract yoselves Mavs.

At least you got a title recently.

I know, it's just weird seeing them being a #1-3 seed for nearly a decade and after the title it just plummets for three years.

I still think you guys underestimate Portland, they'll probably end up against the Spurs or OKC in the WCF.

Not that I really care cause the Pacers will probably take it all this year anyways which I would be ok with.

edit:unless Voegel fucks it up like last year.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
its Macho Man in a mask!

no wait..its matt bonner

He's going to be wearing some weird mask

delaying surgery for 6 months

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba's going to be out "for a while" according to Coach BigRedDog. :/

We're destined to tank this year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You make the tank sound like a bad thing for the Cats.

Kemba and Al were playing great together over the past few games. I hate to see them lose all of that synergy.

Kemba's never missed a game before so it must be bad.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Out of town missed game.. But tjones looked like he had a beast of a game o_o
NBA TV ‏@NBATV
@TerrenceJones1 became the 1st @HoustonRockets player w/ 35+ pts and 10+ reb in a game at the age of 22 or younger since Hakeem on 11/27/85

#greatness

Kevtones

Were the Blazers the first team in NBA history to withstand a 27-3 run in the 4th quarter and still win by 16?

on the road/back-to-back 2nd night, no less lol

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
There's a holiday next Monday in the US? Lot of games starting in the afternoon.

jjasper

Bullshit we are on f'ing NBATV this year for it (unless they actually show the pre game stuff this year since it isn't on ESPN then it might actually make sense)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Shved is such a dumbass. Wolves have this promotion where if they score 100 points at home and win everyon gets a free 16/24 oz yogurt. Wolves had 98 points with 8 seconds left in the game, and Shved ran the clock out.

Top Bottom