• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Bec7k8qIEAAVYd1.jpg

Omzz

3 losses in a row where he's had the ball in his hands with a chance to either tie or make it a 1 possession game and he's tried to drive and muffed it. He just can't be that guy until he gets a better handle.

he shouldnt be the one holding the ball at the end of games. also lowry should have made that ft considering how good he is from the line

but raptors had their chances and took too many ill advised 3s when they cut it close. i have to give credit to vasquez. he made it a point to push the ball off of a rebound, gave us a spark. just wasnt enough at the end. ah well back at 500

That last score by Blatche is what the Knicks need to do more of. Blatche iso on Bargs, Joe Johnson guarded by JR top of the key. JR stays home, Blatche makes a hand-in-face 18 footer. I will take that 10 of 10 times over JR helping 1 pass away and allowing a wide open Joe Johnson 3. Those are backbreaking.
When was the last time Carmelo shot over 50% in a game?
I think 2 weeks ago?

Tom Penny

Knicks are like the Cleveland Browns except the Browns might be good someday and their fans aren't dumb enough to have expectations.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Knicks are like the Cleveland Browns except the Browns might be good someday and their fans aren't dumb enough to have expectations.
Browns have a higher franchise winning percentage and are above .500.

Knicks are a sub-.500 franchise.

he shouldnt be the one holding the ball at the end of games. also lowry should have made that ft considering how good he is from the line

The end game comes down to guard play, and the SG is the ideal guy to have the ball because he can get the pass coming off a curl (though in that lineup.he was SF with Vasquez on the floor, but whatevs). Who else should be given the ball in the crunch, just Lowry? Ross doesn't have a handle (and was playing lousy).

I'm not hating on DeRozan, in the end he managed to put up good numbers today and seemed like he was the only one scoring in the first half. But it makes you think about what they need to do going forward, they're losing close games this way.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Multiple sources tell Chris Broussard that the Knicks have a solid chance to win.

60.7% which is elite.

That TS % though...

TS%

8. Lebron James .672
22. Kevin Durant .625
38. James Harden .600
42. Amir Johnson .597
44. Chris Bosh .594
51. Dirk Nowitzki .592
69. Dwyane Wade .585
77. Paul George .582
100. Michael Beasley .568
123. Rashard Lewis .555
146. Randy **** .546
151. Carmelo Anthony . 543

Omzz

The end game comes down to guard play, and the SG is the ideal guy to have the ball because he can get the pass coming off a curl (though in that lineup.he was SF with Vasquez on the floor, but whatevs). Who else should be given the ball in the crunch, just Lowry? Ross doesn't have a handle (and was playing lousy).

at this point i don't know either. we don't have a clutch guy. not that i expect demar to be on kobe levels, but it sucks not seeing even a shot being put up or a low percentage shot as a result from clumsy ball handling. he needs to improve on that especially being a guard

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
The Knicks are down 20 to Brooklyn and the banned Knicks City Dancers are shooting t-shirts into the crowd. A travesty.

smh

Top Bottom