• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

"Do you want to win or do you want to make money"
Screen-shot-2011-04-03-at-11.25.55-AM.png

"Can't I do both??"

exarkun

Blatche is hitting J's in dudes faces. Granted, hes done that a bit this season, but still. Its Blatche is shooting J's in people's faces.

Does Felton know that you can pass to the guy who sets the pick?

LOLOL BLATCHE HIT A 3

"Working the Knicks like a part time job."

Damn

Doris you moron did you neglect to say the lost their most efficient low post threat and their best help defender that hid the deficiencies of STAT and Bargs?

ah ok. At least he's trying though, I dunno what's wrong with Shump.

Are we talking about Kenyon Martin? In 2014?

exarkun

wow ESPN going in on NY. They have been getting chippier and chippier this season about the teams that suck.

But still, they kind of brutal about NY.

lol at felton fouling deron

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
No, ESPN. I do not want to see MJF sucking on a lolipop.
That was a fitting celebrity row because the last time the Knicks were a winning franchise, Spike Lee, Chris Rock, Liv Tyler, and Michael J Fox were actually relevant.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
DY tell me something about MKG, make a case for him, I haven't got to watch anything from him except his stat lines which are awful, but you seem to be high on him.

edit- also nets fans when the hell did JJ remember how to play basketball?

exarkun

I still dont understand all my knicks friends on FB saying its time to trade melo, citing that grantland bit about Melo not being the #1 on a championship team, without realizing that most of the problems stem from Amare's contract. And the owner-who-shall-not-be-named.

Forever

Banned
Ahahahah the Brooklyn chants are back. That shit is loud. Dolan can probably hear it in his office.

MSG is Nets territory. GTFO Knicks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DY tell me something about MKG, make a case for him, I haven't got to watch anything from him except his stat lines which are awful, but you seem to be high on him.

Arguably a top 5 defender at his position in his second year in the league, amazing rebounder given his laughable minutes (which are in place to keep him from gerald wallacing himself until he fills out), exceptional ball handler for his size, and pretty much guarantees every loose ball goes to his team.

can't shoot for shit and his slashing is negated by a team that has virtually no outside shooting or spacing.

giri

MKG's defense has been otherworldly at times.

Check Felton... I think he's still lost.

And check out Bargnani's reaction time. His brain doesn't recognize that there's an open man in front of him until the shot's in the air.

This gif is amazing. I've watched it like 23 times now. It might be my favourite basketball gif since Iverson's "we got robbed!" So much good stuff happening.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Rockets forward Terrence Jones has a deep thigh bruise. Will be a game-time decision tonight vs. Portland."

Welp, this game is over before it even begins if Tjones is out.

And check out Bargnani's reaction time. His brain doesn't recognize that there's an open man in front of him until the shot's in the air.

This gif is amazing. I've watched it like 23 times now. It might be my favourite basketball gif since Iverson's "we got robbed!" So much good stuff happening.

Defense1.gif

giri

From the gif, at first glance, it appears pirgioni missed his rotation.

But i think Bargs was meant to switch onto deron, Tyson pick up Bargs man, and prigioni rotate like he did.

Well, one of those two things. Either of them. but they got neither of them instead.

a) Not Bargs fault, Woodson just said they're playing man defense, so no one was supposed to switch. Not to mention Prigs easily could've stayed on his man.
b) IF Bargs DOES switch, Blatche is getting a highlight dunk.
c) Prigs switched on nobody... I cannot understate this. He literally ran in a circle looking at 2 guys.

Yeah act like we didn't just take over your whole building and your crowd. The world's most famous arena, famous for other teams shitting on the Knicks.

Fans of the second rate New York team (yours) don't get to complain.

lol you're delusional thinking your second rate team is actually good. nets join the other second rate teams like clippers.

Forever

Banned
lol you're delusional thinking your second rate team is actually good. nets join the other second rate teams like clippers.

We run your arena.
We run your fans.
We run your city.

When MSG is forced to move in a few years y'all should relocate to New Jersey, I hear they're looking for a team these days.

Oh man, that's a good one too, I hadn't seen that one yet. I know there's another good one of him from this season too.

Brings a huge smile to my face.

And I love the happy little hop Deron does before the shot too. Everything about this is amazing.

From the gif, at first glance, it appears pirgioni missed his rotation.

But i think Bargs was meant to switch onto deron, Tyson pick up Bargs man, and prigioni rotate like he did.

Well, one of those two things. Either of them. but they got neither of them instead.

Yeah, it's obviously a team effort. But just remember the golden rule - it's always Bargnani's fault.

a) Not Bargs fault, Woodson just said they're playing man defense, so no one was supposed to switch. Not to mention Prigs easily could've stayed on his man.
b) IF Bargs DOES switch, Blatche is getting a highlight dunk.
c) Prigs switched on nobody... I cannot understate this.

Even if you're not switching, you still close out on an open shooter. If Blatche gets the ball then someone has to rotate into the lane. Man D doesn't just mean you give up if a guy loses his man.

But I agree, Prigioni was the catalyst that made the magic happen...but while he is the healthy primo pasta, Bargs is the delicious primo sauce on top.

bargnani-allstar-primo-o.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Arguably a top 5 defender at his position in his second year in the league, amazing rebounder given his laughable minutes (which are in place to keep him from gerald wallacing himself until he fills out), exceptional ball handler for his size, and pretty much guarantees every loose ball goes to his team.

can't shoot for shit and his slashing is negated by a team that has virtually no outside shooting or spacing.

What's his ceiling?

Top Bottom