• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Nice last 2 minutes by the Knicks, just need to turn up the intensity and maybe this is one of those games Woodson makes some helpful halftime djustments...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

also plz no turnovers ok Knicks thanx

Clippers have won every game against teams with a lower record since Paul's been out. That's really big and hopefully will continue. We were really bad about playing down to the competition earlier in the year.

Surprisingly or not, their ball movement has been pretty good with CP3 out.

Jordan feasted today.

Surprisingly or not, their ball movement has been pretty good with CP3 out.

Jordan feasted today.

Collison has been a much better backup PG than I expected. He certainly lacks Bledsoe's athleticism, but his decision making has been very good for the most part. It also helps that Rivers has worked hard to get everybody involved with all aspects of the game. Even DJ has really improved on his passing and his overall game has gotten a ton better this year outside his free throw shooting.

bexfnrlcuaadl--.0_standard_783.0.png

linsivvi

Fuck da K....

Oh wait we need them to win.

Fuck da Nets!

Also holy shit. NBA Game Time gave us free upgrade to premium. No more Lawler.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Oh well. Third straight game that the Raps bigs have be punked by the opp. team frontcourt.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Raymond Felton just got the "Patrick Ewing groan" from the Garden when he caught the ball behind the 3-point line. He then passed.

ouch

Top Bottom