• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Yes!!!

j6bNigaZscfB1_e.jpg

Keep the tank going.

lol

Cloudy

Banned
I'm kind of warming up to the tank but Lakers deserved that win. Many more losses coming down the pipe. Swaggy and Pau deserved to bask in glory for a night!

I'm kind of warming up to the tank but Lakers deserved that win. Many more losses coming down the pipe. Swaggy and Pau deserved to bask in glory for a night!

Pau was tossing the ball over the court when he was supposed to be the go to man. How many opportunities did he squander in a row? 3?

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Lakers... the Knicks of the West.
Lakers play in the West and have played with a depleted team. The lakers have been fun to watch win or lose this season. They were looking good in the begining of the season and just needed more time to find an identity and pau is looking healthier. I hope they can make a run when all if not most of their players come back. Whats up with d'antoni though I guess hes chosen the rookie kelly over hill since kelly can space the floor and d antoni's system can never have to many shooters . Hill hustles on the boards and he could have helped today since we gave up 19 offensive rebounds. It seems that every laker fan is embracing the tank. We all know Stern aint gonna let us get a high pick in the lottery.

Doomsayer

Pau is so clutch at being a tank commander.

Nick Young is so free. Even when he hurts our tank... I still love him.

I was about to bust out the Konex post of us going 0fer on the road trip if we won that game.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Tank tank tank pipe pipe pipe

Sums up 2013-2014 NBA-GAF

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Calling the Lakers the Knicks as a joke and Lakers fans getting way too many feels.

Actually speaks volumes about the Knicks. Worst thing to ever be compared to.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Honestly I think LA winning works out for the tank for the celts. Chicago is much closer to going in the tank than LA. LA has plenty of players on the way back, including a determined Kobe who feels confident he'll be back very soon. I really think the lakers will finish outta the bottom 10.

giri

That only comes up when salt levels are high

Everyday I am reading tank analysis...

There really haven't been a ton of interesting regular season games this year to date.

With the east being to utterly terrible, there's half of the league that just aren't on a par with the other half.

Then you toss in some injuries to key players on certain teams (marc gasol / bledsoe).

Last years fun over achievers the rockets, aren't anywhere near as fun because harden has been drunk the whole season.

The nuggets have completely regressed.

GSW are still fun to watch.

OKC are just horrid.

Spurs aren't healthy yet and pop is still in his phase of experimenting with bench / role players figuring out what they really can give him.

It just hasn't been that exciting a season.

Top Bottom