• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zep

Banned
Rid of him?! They're gonna need him come playoff time. With shortened rotations, hes gonna be a very important piece.

rando14

knicksfailure.gif

This needs to be at the top of the February OT.

rofl

Zep

Banned
Youre thinking hell be a good and consistent player by that time. Im not

Maybe IWMTB can show the numbers when him and stevenson are on the court together...Hes filling that 6th man role extremely well from what I've seen in a few games.

I thought the same way you did before he came back.

giri

Rid of him?! They're gonna need him come playoff time. With shortened rotations, hes gonna be a very important piece.

They're not going to re-sign him. So they need to make a decision about either running the play offs with him, or what they would want for him. But all incoming contracts would have to be expirings.

Indiana is so good.

Maybe IWMTB can show the numbers when him and stevenson are on the court together...Hes filling that 6th man role extremely well from what I've seen in a few games.

I thought the same way you did before he came back.

It's pretty easy to check that on nbawowy.com, just select the players on the drop-down list to create the combination.

Granger and Lance haven't played that much, but Indiana has slaughtered teams so far with that combo. +85 in 153 minutes. Granger is averaging 17 points per 36 minutes on 53 TS% when playing with Lance which is okay to good.

Honestly I think LA winning works out for the tank for the celts. Chicago is much closer to going in the tank than LA. LA has plenty of players on the way back, including a determined Kobe who feels confident he'll be back very soon. I really think the lakers will finish outta the bottom 10.

Unless Noah and Thibs get traded and the Lakers and Bulls switch conferences, the Bulls are going to win more games.

Fjordson

Curry is a wizard.

Expounding so much energy on this comeback, though. We could go down by 15+ again real quick if the Pacers wake up.

WTF is going on with the Heat, we suck right now.

Anyway it so happens I will be in San Antonio on wednesday and the Thunder are in town. Hell yes. Bought tickets. No one should talk crap about Heat fans, there are a million tickets available for that game, come on San Antonio.

MVP

Banned
Remember when. MVP was too chicken shit to bet me on Miami going 70 wins?

Remember when he bookmarked my post about them having no shot?

Remember when everyone was too chicken shit to bet me that Indiana won't get more than 2 wins, IF they even reach the ECF to play Miami.

lol @ all this "Miami needs home court advantage this year" nonsense

Remember when everyone was too chicken shit to bet me that Indiana won't get more than 2 wins, IF they even reach the ECF to play Miami.

Why even quote mamba if you're gonna pussy-foot around it?

Really? that's all you got?

C'mon. You bookmarked my post telling me you'd use it to laugh in my face. How long til you pull it out?

Nori Chan

C'mon. You bookmarked my post telling me you'd use it to laugh in my face. How long til you pull it out?

Don't bother looking for the quote cause I'm gonna tell you how he's going to reply to it

*ahem*

"Wow, I can't believe you went looking all the way back in my post history to find that! It's amazing to have fans that are so dedicated to me. Man I feel good. Whatever, Miami is still going to win the chip, you can bet me that or you can be a chicken shit and not do it, it's nothing to me!"

MVP

Banned

I just find it funny knowing that if I wanted to actually bet with real odds, you'd chicken out of it, because we'd do it at the right odds for that sort of thing. If we made it 300-1 or something, I put down $100 and if I win you pay me $30,000, not a chance you'd do it.

What people of your pedigree like to do is make these obvious ass predictions, and put up stupid bets at non-sensical odds. No one is going to take those type of bets. You want to put up a grand on a straight up bet, Miami vs Indiana? Didn't think so, but I bet if I offered an even bet that Miami would sweep Indiana, you'd jump on it and act like you're the Wolf of Wallstreet with your pussy ass betting selection. I bet a meteor doesn't hit Earth tomorrow, I'm a wizard.

MVP

Banned
Pacers gonna win 70 games this year.

fuck da heat

Why even quote mamba if you're gonna pussy-foot around it?

2 wins my ass.

Don't bother looking for the quote cause I'm gonna tell you how he's going to reply to it

*ahem*

"Wow, I can't believe you went looking all the way back in my post history to find that! It's amazing to have fans that are so dedicated to me. Man I feel good. Whatever, Miami is still going to win the chip, you can bet me that or you can be a chicken shit and not do it, it's nothing to me!"

You want to put up a grand on a straight up bet, Miami vs Indiana? Didn't think so,

Top Bottom