• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I just find it funny knowing that if I wanted to actually bet with real odds, you'd chicken out of it, because we'd do it at the right odds for that sort of thing. If we made it 300-1 or something, I put down $100 and if I win you pay me $30,000, not a chance you'd do it.

What people of your pedigree like to do is make these obvious ass predictions, and put up stupid bets at non-sensical odds. No one is going to take those type of bets. You want to put up a grand on a straight up bet, Miami vs Indiana? Didn't think so, but I bet if I offered an even bet that Miami would sweep Indiana, you'd jump on it and act like you're the Wolf of Wallstreet with your pussy ass betting selection. I bet a meteor doesn't hit Earth tomorrow, I'm a wizard.

This is revisionist bullshit. I was basically saying it was ridiculous to think Miami would win 70 games this year and then explained why.

It was you who called out my post and basically called me an idiot and then told me you bookmarked that post to shove it in my face when Miami wins 70 games. So show me the post, now.

You were so fucking sure of yourself I asked you to put a bet on it. There was none of this "I think Miami has an outside shot at 70" from you that you'd be willing to bet with certain odds. You straight up implied I and anyone else who didn't think they'd win 70 were morons.

No one believes your revisionist history to excuse the fact that you're the Knicks of NBA-AGE.

MVP

Banned
It was you who called out my post and basically called me an idiot and then told me you bookmarked that post to shove it in my face when Miami wins 70 games.

I know for a fact I didn't call you an idiot because I don't attack people personally on here, that's for you guys to do. I know it feels good to take shots at the throne, so I let you guys have that fun.

What I said was that I felt Miami could easily break the record if they wanted to, but they just happened to not sign the best rebounder in the history of the game while playing in a soft era. Oh well. I said I would quote your post for future embarrassment in case it happened, because you were so sure it wouldn't.

No one believes your revisionist history to excuse the fact that you're the Knicks of NBA-AGE.

h549XnV.gif

no you didn't

exarkun

Good game portland and reilo and that dude that has a blazer logo as his avatar.

But for real tho, work on that defense bros. As a Rox fan I can't speak much, but that was bad on portland's part.

If I could drink a beer with any of the NBATV/TnT crew, I'd probably choose Ernie. Is that weird?

I know for a fact I didn't call you an idiot because I don't attack people personally on here, that's for you guys to do. I know it feels good to take shots at the throne, so I let you guys have that fun.

What I said was that I felt Miami could easily break the record if they wanted to, but they just happened to not sign the best rebounder in the history of the game while playing in a soft era. Oh well. I said I would quote your post for future embarrassment in case it happened, because you were so sure it wouldn't.

h549XnV.gif

no you didn't

There was no "in case it happened." When you say "quoting for future embarrassment" you are saying that you are certain you are right and that the other person is dumb.

Whatever, Everyone has been making fun of you all season, now. You probably enjoy the attention more than anything else.

A mod should change your name to Knicks or Knickstape. Would be appropriate.

MVP

Banned
There was no "in case it happened." When you say "quoting for future embarrassment" you are saying that you are certain you are right and that the other person is dumb.

Whatever, Everyone has been making fun of you all season, now. You probably enjoy the attention more than anything else.

A mod should change your name to Knicks or Knickstape. Would be appropriate.

No I like my username. Both of our usernames are basically oxymorons at this point, if anything you should ask a mod to change yours, unless you just have no shame bearing that name.

No I like my username. Both of our usernames are basically oxymorons at this point, if anything you should ask a mod to change yours, unless you just have no shame bearing that name.

Nah, my name is meant to be ironic because I have Ophidiophobia

I'm not joking about that

what is it like to have a phobia? I know someone who is scared of dogs and cats and when she sees my cat she flips out even though all he is doing is rolling around on the ground

i want to laugh at her but I know that would probably be rude

what is it like to have a phobia? I know someone who is scared of dogs and cats and when she sees my cat she flips out even though all he is doing is rolling around on the ground

i want to laugh at her but I know that would probably be rude

Not sure how to explain it. I'm sure it's different for different people. I get a general sense of uneasiness to "nope, I'm out of here."

Luckily, it's not an issue 99% of the time.

This thread is amazing.

I'm going to be sad if we're left with OKC Pacers finals just because it would be pretty boring. I want to see Lebron choke against Durant, or I want to see Duncan get another.

And if you think AU is tough, you should come to NZ. We have like.... well we have some deer in our bush, and.... you could run into a bull if you find yourself on a farm... We have some poisonous berries, and some small flightless birds.... some parts of the country are cold in winter...

It truly is the thug life. We even get R18 games. For somewhere around $90 USD new.

Am I derailing the conversation if I mention Steven Adams again. So good. Getting people ejected without reacting like he was born to do it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He couldn't even make a man out of Kembust.
I actually think they would've been perfect for each other considering how he helped Chauncey... Kemba/Young Billups have plenty in common.

He never got to work with Kemba though. He did however turn Henderson into the bipolar whodafuck that he is today.

Also - posted?

@IanBegley: #Knicks point guard Beno Udrih has requested a trade, ESPN New York has learned. Story coming soon.
old as hell. Requested it at 7-ish yesterday, and really I've been asking for it since December. Spurs have inquired about him and Knicks have Murry waiting in the wings, if you can get a late 1st/early 2nd rounder for him pop bottles.

Eleuin

old as hell. Requested it at 7-ish yesterday, and really I've been asking for it since December. Spurs have inquired about him and Knicks have Murry waiting in the wings, if you can get a late 1st/early 2nd rounder for him pop bottles.
I think you're being overly optimistic

And who wouldn't want to give up a 1st rounder for the Knicks' 3rd string point guard?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And who wouldn't want to give up a 1st rounder for the Knicks' 3rd string point guard?

Knicks have an over abundance of talent holding him back. I don't blame the guy for wanting to be traded. How many guys could pass up both Raymond Felton and Prigs in the rotation on a playoff team like the Knicks?

Knicks have an over abundance of talent holding him back. I don't blame the guy for wanting to be traded. How many guys could pass up both Raymond Felton and Prigs in the rotation on a playoff team like the Knicks?

True, and with him shooting .310 in his last 10 games, I don't see how teams don't line up to catch some of that fiya. And he'll only be 32 this summer, so his potential is still off the charts. NY might need to ask for a prospect back too.

Emwitus

True, and with him shooting .310 in his last 10 games, I don't see how teams don't line up to catch some of that fiya. And he'll only be 32 this summer, so his potential is still off the charts. NY might need to ask for a prospect back too.
Lols

Red Blaster, what do you think of Tyler Ennis? I try to avoid watching Syracuse, but his stats are just great. 6.5 assists per 40 minutes, 1.6 turnovers per 40 minutes, and 3.2 steals per 40 minutes are great college numbers no matter what, but as a Freshman, they're unreal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Red Blaster, what do you think of Tyler Ennis? I try to avoid watching Syracuse, but his stats are just great. 6.5 assists per 40 minutes, 1.6 turnovers per 40 minutes, and 3.2 steals per 40 minutes are great college numbers no matter what, but as a Freshman, they're unreal.

Red Blaster is banned right now

He asked me about it just before he was banned, I told him that judging 6`2 unathletic guards with great college numbers is hard to do because you can either D.J yourself or end up anywhere between George Hill and Mike Conley.

Then you throw in the Syracuse thing and it's not something I want to touch with a ten foot pole in the top ten.

He asked me about it just before he was banned, I told him that judging 6`2 unathletic guards with great college numbers is hard to do because you can either D.J yourself or end up anywhere between George Hill and Mike Conley.

Then you throw in the Syracuse thing and it's not something I want to touch with a ten foot pole in the top ten.

I thought I asked you doe...

Yeah I'm pretty sure RB was banned for some bullshit. Maybe his post got deleted but I can't believe people would get worked over that

Don't even think it was quoted or anything by anyone upset. Probably just hit a soft spot in a mod.

Top Bottom