• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

ridinfisher.gif
Just another case of #24 riding Fisher to wins

As flukey as last season was for the Knicks this season is pretty flukey too. I don't think anyone thought Da Nix would suck this hard. Returning to the mean is still happening I guess.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The Bucks/Sixers/Cz won tonight

That put the Knicks 4th from the bottom with a whopping 1 game lead over Utah

As flukey as last season was for the Knicks this season is pretty flukey too. I don't think anyone thought Da Nix would suck this hard. Returning to the mean is still happening I guess.

Well, regressing to the mean would be them eventually playing like the average team they probably are.

They've vacillated between extremely good luck and extremely bad luck instead.

Well, regressing to the mean would be them eventually playing like the average team they probably are.

They've vacillated between extremely good luck and extremely bad luck instead.

You guys don't get it.

This team has Bargnani on it. They were fucked from day one. He is a one man basketball vortex sucking the wins and life out of all that he touches. I called this shit back in July.

Then of course, there's the other thing that people keep overlooking for some reason - this team was dumb enough to get not one but two players with big uninsurable contracts. Then people act like it's bad luck when they don't contribute.

Forbes said:
Kobe Bryant was the top-earning NBA player last season, pulling in $64.5 million in salary and endorsements, followed by LeBron James ($61 million), Derrick Rose ($38.6 million) and Kevin Durant ($31.8 million).

tumblr_ljvtzjEz4m1qbuo1zo1_500.gif

The magazine estimated that the average franchise is now worth $634 million, up a remarkable 25 percent from just a year ago. Profits doubled to an all-time high of $23.7 million per team.

New CBA vindicated?

giri

You guys don't get it.

This team has Bargnani on it. They were fucked from day one. He is a one man basketball vortex sucking the wins and life out of all that he touches. I called this shit back in July.

Then of course, there's the other thing that people keep overlooking for some reason - this team was dumb enough to get not one but two players with big uninsurable contracts. Then people act like it's bad luck when they don't contribute.

Who's the second un-insurable contract?

You guys don't get it.

Ehh, that could be true. I think Berri's only contribution to understanding of basketball was the theory that Bargnani was worth negative $16 million a year and close to the tanking version of LeBron James so maybe this isn't luck.

Pkaz01

Oh.

Yeah, i had NFI. I thought it might've been Bargs. Which would've been 10x as hillarious.

Also, WTF are the suns doing.

hornacek is out coaching vogel big time. They started off hot and dictated the pace then got a big lead after he put in a 5 shooter line up off the bench.

Thats the one thing that a lot of teams don't prepare for because how many teams can come up with 5 shooters at the same time and the Center is the best shooter?

I expect them to come out and try to slow down the pace

oh and gerald green doesn't give a fuck

That was an enjoyable game, San Antonio has a nice stadium, good atmosphere. I started the game in the upper deck and spent the second half 13 rows from the court on the OKC bench side. Got into some Heat discussions with an OKC fan I was sitting next too, good people. Those two threes by Durant at the end was nasty. Spurs were super sloppy.

And I don't want to hear anymore complaining about people getting to stadiums late, this arena was half empty till the middle of the second. They have no traffic excuse, the arena is in the middle of nowhere, I got in and out with no traffic at all.

giri

hornacek is out coaching vogel big time. They started off hot and dictated the pace then got a big lead after he put in a 5 shooter line up off the bench.

Thats the one thing that a lot of teams don't prepare for because how many teams can come up with 5 shooters at the same time and the Center is the best shooter?

I expect them to come out and try to slow down the pace

oh and gerald green doesn't give a fuck

Oh. I see.

You know you are happy on the low.

I am. But the suns have looked dead the last few weeks. Just really tired. Wasn't expecting it.

giri

That was an enjoyable game, San Antonio has a nice stadium, good atmosphere. I started the game in the upper deck and spent the second half 13 rows from the court on the OKC bench side. Got into some Heat discussions with an OKC fan I was sitting next too, good people. Those two threes by Durant at the end was nasty. Spurs were super sloppy.

And I don't want to hear anymore complaining about people getting to stadiums late, this arena was half empty till the middle of the second. They have no traffic excuse, the arena is in the middle of nowhere, I got in and out with no traffic at all.

The spurs have had mediocre-ish home game crowds for a few seasons. Their sustained brilliance at that level has caused some complacency to creep into the fan base.

This will be what, season 14? in a row with 50+ wins

Smokey

except they dont do that during the playoffs or leave during the nba finals!

Top Bottom