• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How come it's only now that Haren's shitty D has been exposed? No one really complained about it last season.

1. It's worse this year, he doesn't try and prays Howard is there to clean up every damn play 2. Expectations are higher and his game hasn't shown any improvement in that area when the team and it's D should be improving if it ever wants to win anything.

That's why he's pissing me off.

I didn't expect anything from the Rockets last season and it was Harden's first year being the "man"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Or when the ball goes up in the air like that it could mean Harden flopped to draw a foul, you homeriffic announcers.

DA BEARD

or how about he does get fouled once in a while and it wasn't a flop.

Matrix

Or when the ball goes up in the air like that it could mean Harden flopped to draw a foul, you homeriffic announcers.

DA BEARD

Also Clyde Frazier puts me to sleep.

f-ing GAF wtf

Matrix

Howard is out of this game. His own teammates help start him down the path.

he's more drunk than Harden and the crowd is assssss

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Ædrián. ‏@AdriHoops_
Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson being stretchered off the court. His neck and head have been immobilized.

wha

NSPvZcd.jpg

Matrix

NBA is a joke lol

Melo didn't deserve a T

Matrix

My God Bargs was raping Howard. GTFO

Matrix

I HATE YOU MCFAIL, YOU SHITTASTIC COACH

CALL A TIMEOUT!

Matrix

wtf tech huh?

shit refs gonna shit

Top Bottom