• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I see the NBA.TV doesn't know the history of Howard and Bargs guarding Dwight Howard. Dude will be lucky to hit double figures tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You take that back!

wut I say!?

spike600.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is Harden doing. No D and then chucks a 3

Matrix

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Andrew Bynum latest co-reporting w/@WindhorstESPN: ESPN sources say among options Cavs now weighing is trade for Utah's Richard Jefferson

Matrix

Christ Howard wtf is with you and Bargs

LOL mcFail finally calls a TO

... just stand there and take a charge. Why is it so hard for Amar'e to stand still when a guy drives the lane? He seems to do it all the time on help defense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
... just stand there and take a charge. Why is it so hard for Amar'e to stand still when a guy drives the lane? He seems to do it all the time on help defense.

Would you want to trust your body to fall down and not break into pieces after all the injuries he's had?

Matrix

wow what a disgusting sequence of basketball.

Go home Rockets and Knicks

Raptors are in a weird position. They're too good to tank right now and it's hard to trade away their players to try to tank at this point without risking losing more than they gain. The problem is that their ceiling is probably the 3rd seed at the very best this year and probably 5th seed for the coming years without getting a good draft pick or free agent signing, neither of which is very likely.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What's Harden's BAC coming into this game after partying in NYC the night before?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raptors are in a weird position. They're too good to tank right now and it's hard to trade away their players to try to tank at this point without risking losing more than they gain. The problem is that their ceiling is probably the 3rd seed at the very best this year and probably 5th seed for the coming years without getting a good draft pick or free agent signing, neither of which is very likely.

Yet Masai will still look to move pieces on this team if he gets the right deal.

I still won't be shocked to see him move Lowry before the trade deadline.

Top Bottom