• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea that player meeting sure helped the Rockets smh

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn Raps.

Barring a giant collapse one more quarter to go to become only the 4th Eastern Conference team with a record above .500.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God this Rockets D smh

Fuck you Assik.

get well Bev!

Martin going by the 82games data is good at hiding Bargs on D, somewhat the same with Chandler. STAT-Bargs is an abomination. Also why has Hardaway Jr. so quiet?

Matrix

Harden brought his drunk game.

Knicks win.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Who's more drunk each night? Clyde Drexler or James Harden?

Who's more drunk each night? Clyde Drexler or James Harden?

jrsmithsmall.jpg

I really want to like Dudley but he's just so awful. Letting Bledsoe walk after this year would have been better than this.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
My God these announcers... are they high? They think Chandler should get a Flagrant?

HE THREW A PUNCH... WITH HIS ELBOW!!!!

Haha, I can't stand listening to this garbage. I can't believe my League Pass has this game blacked out. Fuckwads.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm not calling the Raps legit until I see how they fare in their upcoming games against the Heat and the Pacers, both games on the roads.

Matrix

Linsanity all up in the Knicks box.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
It's on NBATV.

I don't have NBATV. My LP sub is online only. I also don't have a cable box. My community has 100 channels from Brighthouse, so I don't see the pointing of paying for an additional monthly bill and subscription.

Matrix

Everyone scores on Harden.

Matrix

LMAO Harden running towards Melo

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
How come it's only now that Haren's shitty D has been exposed? No one really complained about it last season.

Matrix

harden=greedy chucker

He's in fucking hero mode lately or hell maybe he's acting out tonight and ball hogging since Howard called out the perimeter D for being lazy.

Top Bottom