• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Forever

Banned
That one he just missed was a last second chuck from halfcourt.

24 points in 12 minutes. Damn. Can't believe PJ and Avery never played Teletovic.

Teletovic 6-6 from 3 now.

Just give it to him all night.

I swear to god, JJ Redick, Teletovitch, DeRozan. Mavs always have someone get a season high against em :(

It's insane, I've never seen this many games where someone goes berserk EVERY fucking time. It's so damn frustrating.

HOLY FUCK HALFCOURT SHOT BY CARMELO GODDAMN!!!

MeloJOrdanShrug.gif

I swear to god, JJ Redick, Teletovitch, DeRozan. Mavs always have someone get a season high against em :(

It's insane, I've never seen this many games where someone goes berserk EVERY fucking time. It's so damn frustrating.

Yeah Mavs are really bad defensively this year from what I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised to see them miss the playoffs with Memphis making a push.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets 0-8 on 3's... shit is nasty

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Some ugly shit going on right now in Houston.

It's a Rockets/Grizz game... it's not shocking.

Tomorrow night will be just as nasty.

Matrix

Rockets running shit through a gassed Dmo LOLZ

That McFail coaching.

Matrix

Oh look another former Rocket shitting on the Rockets.

Matrix

Rockets can't hit anything tonight. So many wide open missed shots. Grizz don't even need to play D.

Meanwhile, Clippers are 10-11 from 3. The Bulls' defense just doesn't seem all that impressive these days, or at least not when I see them play the Clippers.

Top Bottom