• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

J. Bravo

i think the word this thread is looking for is 'insular' ;)

i'm in the market for some new bball shoes. had these since nov 2012. granted i didnt play in them for about 6 months because of an injury , but they are very broken down and i get major shin splints ever time i wear them. any suggestions?

zychi

Banned
i think the word this thread is looking for is 'insular' ;)

i'm in the market for some new bball shoes. had these since nov 2012. granted i didnt play in them for about 6 months because of an injury , but they are very broken down and i get major shin splints ever time i wear them. any suggestions?

I bought a pair of lebron 10s, i have a bad ankle, and love them. i'm not a big lebron fan(but respect his game) so me purchasing em was a weird step for me. they're great basketball shoes tho.

e: here's a review of them as basketball shoes

With the lack of big man depth Ron Artest is dressing tonight for the Knicks. He was supposed to miss another 3-4 days.

I wish I was a foot taller so I could volunteer my services at PF/C. I got a nice post game for a small guy!

Mik317

Lebrons are great they're just so damn heavy

This is still a problem? Due to being broke as shit, I haven't had any in a whole but they were heavy as hell. Comfy tho.

But nothing will be as bad as one of the T-mac shoes. Those were like wearing rocks on your feet. Explains the back injuries and everything.

J. Bravo

I bought a pair of lebron 10s, i have a bad ankle, and love them. i'm not a big lebron fan(but respect his game) so me purchasing em was a weird step for me. they're great basketball shoes tho.

e: here's a review of them as basketball shoes
i'm gonna go to the nike outlets around here and i'll try those on. only issue is that i've heard they are...
Lebrons are great they're just so damn heavy
yeah. my friend has them and he is considerably taller and bigger than I am and he says they're heavy as fuck. i want something light so i can fly like nate robinson.

Carmelo again!

ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

10/12, 24 points!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Playing the Grizz is god awful to watch. Back to back is not fair.

Top Bottom