• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Yo, Nick Calathes got 10 points on 5-6 shooting? That Harden defense

Did Tony Allen's hand fall off, by the way? The Grizz beat dudes stopped giving reasons for his absence about four games ago.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I don't want to hear about no goddamn 62 from Melo again after Ross just dropped 51.

#fuckdaknicksforever

jjasper

Nick Cathales is starting to actually look like a basketball player.

Also I think James Johnson travels every time he touches the ball.

I'n hungry for fish.
He's ready for you too:

derek-fisher.jpg%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D225

Durant closing in on LeBron's TS% for the season and trimming the gap in assists. With Durant leading LeBron in literally every single other category, including offensive rating, defensive rating, and win shares, I really don't think LeBron will even have a case against Durant for the MVP by season's end.

I don't want to hear about no goddamn 62 from Melo again after Ross just dropped 51.

#fuckdaknicksforever

Melo's happened at MSG, so it counts for more points than stuff that happens in other places.

Real talk though, breaking 60 is tough to do. Every season a couple of guys break 50, but 60 is more rarified air.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland in the New Year has been kinda bizarre. They've been getting a ton of their paints in the paint lately. They got 28 tonight to Wolves' 10.

Top Bottom