• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

IWMTB what are your feelings on Doug McDermott?

I don't see any reason why he can't be a tier higher than Korver/Redick and maybe even on par with Klay Thompson.

He's a really bad athlete at PF (which is hard to defend at in general and is a spot where you need size and athleticism) so I don't know if he can reach the defensive level of Korver and Redick (average) or Klay (above average). He seems more likely to be a Ryno level defender (massive liability). McDermott will be great at making shots like Ryno, but I don't know if he'll be able to get off the volume of shots necessary to make him an above average player in general. He's definitely going to be in the NBA for a while though.

Watching Kendrick Perkins attempt to go after a board in the Thunder/Sixers game makes me wonder if the ACL tear stole all his talent.

Jesus CHRIST IBlockYa.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God this blows playing the Grizz again.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I forgot that there's been bad blood between the Grizzlies and the Rockets brewing even since the pre-season.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Harden hurt his left hand :(

The Rockets absolutely sucks when playing slow-paced games.

2:08 50-40 Thaddeus Young misses three point jumper
2:05 50-40 Lavoy Allen offensive rebound
1:52 50-40 Michael Carter-Williams misses three point jumper
1:51 50-40 Lavoy Allen offensive rebound
1:46 50-40 James Anderson misses 26-foot three point jumper
1:44 50-40 Thaddeus Young offensive rebound
1:42 50-40 James Anderson misses 26-foot three point jumper
1:39 50-40 Thaddeus Young offensive rebound
1:34 50-40 Evan Turner misses 18-foot jumper
1:31 50-40 Lavoy Allen offensive rebound
1:28 50-40 Evan Turner bad pass (Reggie Jackson steals)
wat

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

wtf is with the Grizz flopping. That's not their style.

wtf is with the Grizz flopping. That's not their style.

Hahaha you're funny.

tony-allen-flop-and-acting.png

Matrix

These games against the Grizz just remind me how much of an ass I think Asik is.

Fucker would be perfect for these games.

Matrix

This Harden holding the ball shit and passing it off for awful forced up 3's is getting old.

Matrix

The Rox usually make the most of their buckets in the paint, which the Grizz defends almost with perfection.

Rockets also seem to miss completely wide open shots against the Grizz besides Parsons.

Top Bottom