• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the only time the wiz will go on a 5 game winning streak is after they lose 6 in a row

... why did the Wiz keep going for 3? The paint has been kinda open for them this game. I know they're 6-18 from 3's and Ariza is 6-10, but c'mon Wall can't get to the hoop/get fouled?

WTF, the box score for the wizards jazz game says they fouled Hayward on a 3 point shot? I'm guessing he pulled the old "quickly turn around and get in a shooting motion on inbounds even if you're on the other side of the court" trick?

Edit: Oh, looks like it was just a fuck up on ESPN's part, not surprising.

Denver Nuggets ‏@denvernuggets 7m
With his 10th assist, #Nuggets PG @TyLawson3 just posted his 11th double-double in past 12 games.

NBA ‏@NBA 3m
Chandler's season-high 25p & 6r comes up BIG for @denvernuggets as they defeat @Pacers,109-96. Lance had a near trip-dble w/ 23p,10r & 7a

Minny, we all know what will happen in about 3 minutes: you'll have to rest your starters and go to the bench, and Portland will take over.

Either don't rest one of Non/White Wilt Chamberlain, or give your bench players some of this.

mjsecret.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol Dame.

Shot 3-14 all night, then his two of the biggest buckets in the game back-to-back.

Portland takeover when Minny went to bench with 1-2 minutes in the 3rd complete?

Portland takeover when Minny went to bench with 1-2 minutes in the 3rd complete.

And it's really sad because Minny's frontcourt is silly, especially when Brewer gets involved in the scoring. You know Martin is their shooter and Rubio runs the show (but can't hit a shot to save his life), so that group is defined. I dunno if they expected Shved to be awesome or it was just Budinger they relied on, but it isn't working. It's like they need to put Martin on the bench and start Shved or something to ensure bench points. JJ Barea can't be your go-to scorer on the bench.

Those moves by Nene where he just kills his defender always make you wonder what his absolute ceiling was...

He's underachieved massively considering his IQ, skillset and body. Easily has HOF talent and should have been a multi time all-star. I had this opinion of him in Denver as well.

Yea our team sucks though. I think we'd have a lot more wins if we swapped Gortat with Monroe. Both Nene and him go hard at the rim and it's not like we'd be any worse defensively since Gortat is a revolving door.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
first off

fuck the heat and city you claim

8jHmjAC.png

We should totally have B2Bs in the playoffs. Make it more competitive, yeah.

They did it back in the TNT/TBS days when the NBA had to cram all the non-popular games during the week because NBC could only do 3 games on the weekend.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
first off

fuck the heat and city you claim

They did it back in the TNT/TBS days when the NBA had to cram all the non-popular games during the week because NBC could only do 3 games on the weekend.

The only times I remember back to backs in the playoffs were the two lockout years.

Top Bottom