• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

rando14

thunder dudes,

why does fisher play as many minutes as he does?

Same reason that Kendrick perkins does

iiU0MNqtYJT0m.gif

Nets up 3, Raps score quick 2, Nets take TO for some reason rather than just inbounding and getting fouled. Dwill is inbounding I think, Lowry steals the inbound passes it to Patterson who hits the game winner. 6 seconds left, Pierce runs up court and clank.

Amazing lmao

PP had a great game tonight too

Just saw the recap on YES! Network. Oh man hilarious way to lose the game

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nets up 3, Raps score quick 2, Nets take TO for some reason rather than just inbounding and getting fouled. Dwill is inbounding I think, Lowry steals the inbound passes it to Patterson who hits the game winner. 6 seconds left, Pierce runs up court and clank.

2Pat stole it, passed to Lowry who gave it back to 2Pat and then he hit the clutch jumper for the win.

Pkaz01

T.Chandler? Asik? Love? Dirk?

Our biggest problem is rebounding and I think we already passed on Asik. I remember reading an article by zach lowe on grantland talking about how we were in discussions with houston about trading frye to them in a 3 way that landed Asik somewhere else so it looks like we aren't interested in him or we could have gotten him already.

It would ideally be for Kevin Love but gasol could be a possibility as well.

Top Bottom