• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

MVP

Banned
well since you said "not a chance".. i should put up less, right?

way to back out

nice try, not taking the cowardly bets anymore, when someone has the balls to take an actual fair bet I'll do it

"uh durrrrrr yeah I'll bet you Miami doesn't win by 70, even odds LOLLLLL oh you wont do it, way to back out"

diehard

Fleer
nice try, not taking the cowardly bets anymore, when someone has the balls to take an actual fair bet I'll do it

"uh durrrrrr yeah I'll bet you Miami doesn't win by 70, even odds LOLLLLL oh you wont do it, way to back out"

gotdamn you are an idiot.

sorry blackace.

So what would you consider "not a chance" to be in terms of odds?

MVP

Banned
I'll take an avatar bet, but I'm guessing it's already clear KD is shut down for the night and no one would take it anymore...it's clear who's daddy, enjoy your 17 point night "Slim Reaper" haha

YTrJ3pA.jpg

giri

Nerlens Noel's college basketball career: Very good
Alex Len's college basketball career: Bad

Noel was clearly a better player and athlete in college. Len's feet are already shot and he's only scored 32 points this year which is not good for a guy whose only advantages over Noel were supposed to be health and readiness.

His health is better than Noels. Doesn't mean he's hes healthy.

And he was never drafted as a win now guy. Who ever went on that was crazy.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This Celts game is hilarious, the battle of the absolutel worst. Missed shots, and turnovers everywhere.

edit- damn sullinger has such a good touch when hes feelin it, gotta get that hand healthy... just not this year.

Top Bottom