• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

"@tomhaberstroh: Last OKC-MIA game, KD's stats when guarded by LeBron: 10 pts on 4-10 FG, 4 TO; Not LeBron: 30 pts on 8-14 FG, 1 TO."

Hope bron and,KD both go for 40+. But im hyping this game up too much me thinks.

diehard

Fleer

garbage might be the wrong word but..

Durant looked like an inefficient chucker that couldnt shoot the nba 3. Okur looked pretty bad..YNOT put up a .414 efg..

dammit you going to make me go look this stuff up?

Jeff Green and Tristian Thompson looked like hot garbage and are well.. mediocre.

Why? Blowouts are boring.

2NZJG3.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Please... He did chuck and struggled with the NBA 3 but was playing out of position on a shit team...

He looked brilliant at times too even as a rookie... Don't know how you couldn't know he was going to be a force in the NBA.

Yeah, Cause Noel has done SO much so far.

All those minutes and numbers the suns are missing out on.

Oh.....

Nerlens Noel's college basketball career: Very good
Alex Len's college basketball career: Bad

Noel was clearly a better player and athlete in college. Len's feet are already shot and he's only scored 32 points this year which is not good for a guy whose only advantages over Noel were supposed to be health and readiness.

Blackace

thinking more..

JJ Reddick .. James Harden..

People ( me included ) thought the same thing about Tyreke Evans.

James Harden is a good one

JJ still isn't that good

Evans should have been good but wasn't developed correctly...

Besides looking great your rookie year then falling is different than saying KD looked like trash no?

Karl Malone had -2.4 OWS in his rookie season (which is Michael Beasley on the Suns, coming to games stoned bad). Probably the most dramatic turnaround in efficiency from rookie year to prime.

diehard

Fleer
James Harden is a good one

JJ still isn't that good

Evans should have been good but wasn't developed correctly...

Besides looking your rookie year then falling is different than saying KD looked like trash no?

Well i corrected that and said garbage was too strong a word. If a "bad" rookie this year takes the same amount of upswing that KD has taken.. they will still be a pretty decent player.

Blackace

Well i corrected that and said garbage was too strong a word. If a "bad" rookie this year takes the same amount of upswing that KD has taken.. they will still be a pretty decent player.

I just don't think he had a bad rookie year... it was inefficient but hardly bad considering the situation

Top Bottom