• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

diehard

Fleer
you know when the Thunder were @ Utah and getting close , GTYME just went ham and put the game away.

Heat dont have anyone like that though.

Pimpwerx

It's official: Durant MVP

He is gonna have to cool off significantly post-ASB, and Bron is gonna have to go on another magical tear to take the MVP away from KD. I think it's stupid to crown an MVP this early in the season, but the media narrative is obvious, and Durant's play is high enough he'll deserve it. I'm fine with him getting MVP playing like this, unlike Rose winning it when both Bron and Dwight had better seasons. PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
He is gonna have to cool off significantly post-ASB, and Bron is gonna have to go on another magical tear to take the MVP away from KD. I think it's stupid to crown an MVP this early in the season, but the media narrative is obvious, and Durant's play is high enough he'll deserve it. I'm fine with him getting MVP playing like this, unlike Rose winning it when both Bron and Dwight had better seasons. PEACE.
The way Durant's making those buckets... man; dude is in a trance. Lebron won't do anything like that this season.

Perkins with a -13 in the first 5 min of the game and never plays again and the team is now up 23. lololol

Durant pretty much has the MVP on lockdown barring injury.

Pimpwerx

I wonder if sports radio is gonna be sounding the panic alarm tomorrow. I'm not even worried. I've grown numb to the bad play. I've never looked forward to March and April like I have this season. PEACE.

lmao fish laughing out there.
36193266392f38f126d1.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dmo working over Dirk lol

Pimpwerx

disappointing loss.

Meh. We've had many of them this season. We're supposed to lose at least a few games against top teams. It's the games against the scrubs that we're not supposed to drop. I'm just like whatever this year. When's the last month and a half here, because then I'll have a better idea what this team will be like in the postseason. Because this ain't it. PEACE.

Meh. We've had many of them this season. We're supposed to lose at least a few games against top teams. It's the games against the scrubs that we're not supposed to drop. I'm just like whatever this year. When's the last month and a half here, because then I'll have a better idea what this team will be like in the postseason. Because this ain't it. PEACE.

tbh our inconsistent defense is starting to be a little worrying. I know our turnovers are a little flukey tonight and I don't really have any problems with us going cold from 3 since it happens.

sigh.

Top Bottom