• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
True story: Pregame, Toney Douglas and Shane Battier were looking over their scouting reports, reminiscing about @dmorey's stat sheets.

You can take the men out of Moreyball, but you can't take Moreyball out of the men.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
This Taco Bell ad makes me wonder what NBA players do in movie theaters. Do they just sit anywhere? I mean, the back isn't the best seat, so do they just go fuck someone's night up by sitting in the middle? LOL! I'd be madder than hell if Kevin Love came and sat in front of my at a movie theater. PEACE.

They have movie theaters in their homes.

Pimpwerx

You guys think ESPN and NBATV regret scheduling so many Bulls games? Holy shit, how much shameball will we be forced to watch this season? Even if Rose was playing, that team is still ten shades of boring to watch. PEACE.

Tom Penny

Turner with the game winner and C's annoying ass color man whining like always

Can't stop won't stop

4YHcuNW.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dumb ass McFail.

giri

You guys think ESPN and NBATV regret scheduling so many Bulls games? Holy shit, how much shameball will we be forced to watch this season? Even if Rose was playing, that team is still ten shades of boring to watch. PEACE.

No

Because they basically HAVE to put someone from the east on. And even with out rose and Deng, the bulls are a top 6 seed. As ridiculous as that is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL poor Wince Carter

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow GOTY tonight... not the okc game though. Turner making up for shitting himself at the FT line. The tank rolls on bottom 3! Orlando next? Hoping for the best. Hoping Vucevic will be a difference maker in the coming weeks.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wtf NBA have ads where Boozer guarding Brandon Jennings one-on-one, what the hell that supposed to mean?

Bottom tier offense meets bottom tier defense.

Also lol at the perkins/adams for gortat. Thunder need a defensive minded center who can hit some shots, nobody special, just somebody better than that dead weight at center.

Matrix

Top Bottom