• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pimpwerx

I have a feeling the Knicks are gonna get buried on Saturday. Someone is gonna have to pay for what's happened tonight. LOL!

Also, goddamn at the disparity in the two teams' defensive rankings. We're bottom 3rd and they're Top5. I knew we were bad this year, but I didn't know we were that bad. PEACE.

Meh. We've had many of them this season. We're supposed to lose at least a few games against top teams. It's the games against the scrubs that we're not supposed to drop. I'm just like whatever this year. When's the last month and a half here, because then I'll have a better idea what this team will be like in the postseason. Because this ain't it. PEACE.

Title teams generally don't get blown out at home. It's usually a bad sign (end if season star benching games exempted)

Pimpwerx

Title teams generally don't get blown out at home. It's usually a bad sign (end if season star benching games exempted)

Except this team's won b2b while dropping regular season games to the Wizards and engaging in nailbiters with the LOLcats. This team never has taken the regular season seriously, but this is a new low for coasting. The lack of effort on defense is quite visible. PEACE.

Durant MVP.

This man is gon get ya

image.php

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
NBA Guru ‏@NBAGuru
Thunder have outscored the Heat 104-67 since getting off to that sluggish start. Wow.

Crazy.

Also: trade Perkins.

MVP

Banned
So tonight we learned that shooting 70% from 3 can win you a January game against the two time defending champs who don't give a shit...good to know

diehard

Fleer
if anyone wants to make an avatar just send it to me..

I will get around to making one if nobody else does but it prob wont be very good.
So tonight we learned that shooting 70% from 3 can win you a January game against the two time defending champs who don't give a shit...good to know

we learned you take dumb bets

Heat usually win due to similar things,what's wrong? You realize that is how they beat okc in the finals right?

Pimpwerx

GG OKC. Maybe getting our butts handed to us by a team we've owned recently will be the wake up call we need...or maybe not. I don't care. Get to the playoffs healthy, and then see what happens. Also, get Oden into game shape. That's all I'm anticipating right now. There's no #1 seed or win streaks to root for this season. PEACE.

TylerD

Yes both LBJ and Wade totally didn't give a shit. They even talked about it in detail days before this game.

I dunno, the Thunder still need a back to the basket guy and I think Golden State matches up really well with them. That said the Heat look far from invincible and Indiana looks like they have a really strong chance of taking them out.

Pimpwerx

This Taco Bell ad makes me wonder what NBA players do in movie theaters. Do they just sit anywhere? I mean, the back isn't the best seat, so do they just go fuck someone's night up by sitting in the middle? LOL! I'd be madder than hell if Kevin Love came and sat in front of my at a movie theater. PEACE.

Top Bottom