• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Celtics and Grizzles talking trade.

Is Danny getting ready for tank mode?

Yes! First piece falls. Hopefully it can unravel from here.

Is Courtney Lee any good?

Edit:
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
As @ESPNSteinLine reports, Boston-Memphis discussing Courtney Lee-Jerryd Bayless swap. I'm told other pieces may be involved if it progresses

Don't touch Z-Bo, pls.

He's better than Bayless, but meh. He's having a good year. He's a damn good defender and he found his stroke again this year. Will strengthen another team on the verge of a tank, so works double for celts!

jjasper

He's better than Bayless, but meh. He's having a good year. He's a damn good defender and he found his stroke again this year. Will strengthen another team on the verge of a tank, so works double for celts!
Pretty much what we needed. Although without mini boozer we have to play Calathes more at backup point which could go very poorly.

Russell Westbrook said he's not paying attention to the team's timetable for his return.

"Yeah, I don’t pay no attention to none of those projections, man. I just wake up and try to get better each and every day," Westbrook said. The team said he is expected to be out until after the All-Star break, but Westbrook seems to feel like he can beat that timetable.
... this guy is going to break down by age 27.

yojim

Banned
Around draft time, didn't people claim Bennett can play SF too? I only ask this because Gee is a worthless husk//wasted spot. Have someone mesh better with Zeller and Thompson

Yeah. Seriously.

Real talk, if YNB is going to keep doing things like "rehabbing on my own schedule", the Thunder would have probably been better off trading him than Harden. YNB should be scared he's had 3 knee surgeries in less than a year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Around draft time, didn't people claim Bennett can play SF too? I only ask this because Gee is a worthless husk//wasted spot. Have someone mesh better with Zeller and Thompson

Everybody was saying he's a 4. And that was before the asthma and sleep apnea reveal.

He didn't rush that shit at all. No, not one bit. Nope. La la lalalalal I can't hear you lalalala

I don't understand people like that. I have a stuffy nose, fuck you work, it's Playstation time. I mean, is Bynum an asshole? Sure. But at least I get it. I mean, bowling, right?

Pkaz01

Brazilian blur to suns!!!! Loved him when he was healthy for us great spark off the bench.

Idk what that means because he isnt a young player is it a back up insurance for bledsoe's injury?? Or is goodwin being flipped?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @sam_amick: Clippers say Chris Paul will not need surgery for right shoulder (Grade 3 AC Joint separation) Out up to six weeks.

giri

Brazilian blur to suns!!!! Loved him when he was healthy for us great spark off the bench.

Idk what that means because he isnt a young player is it a back up insurance for bledsoe's injury?? Or is goodwin being flipped?

It's just a 10day while Bledsoe gets over his knee issue so they don't have to run Goran into the ground.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hopefully his knees aren't completely degenerate like broys, but yea, somebody needs to tie that dude down before he stops the thunder from chipping in the next couple years like they should

It doesn't matter how degenerative they are if he keeps peeling chunks of his meniscus out. Any word on what this surgery was?

Top Bottom