• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He still hasn't.
iZStB1WTQbKpl.png

jbug617

Banned
Celtics and Grizzles talking trade.

@ESPNSteinLine: Boston Celtics, I'm told, are in advanced discussions on a trade to acquire Jerryd Bayles from Memphis in a deal involving Courtney Lee

Is Danny getting ready for tank mode?

Stein said:
Boston Celtics, I'm told, are in advanced discussions on a trade to acquire Jerryd Bayles from Memphis in a deal involving Courtney Lee

Makes sense for both teams. Grizzlies get a shooter, Celtics dump long-term salary and acquire a guy having a horrible season to help the tank.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Celtics and Grizzles talking trade.

Is Danny getting ready for tank mode?
Is Courtney Lee any good?

Edit:
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
As @ESPNSteinLine reports, Boston-Memphis discussing Courtney Lee-Jerryd Bayless swap. I'm told other pieces may be involved if it progresses

Don't touch Z-Bo, pls.

Wade playing tonight. First time he's completing a B2B in like a month. Last time he played the second night of a B2B, he looked like complete shit and had to take a week off to recover.

Raps are gonna beat us

giri

Isn't Gasol coming back next week?

Lee is a shooter and Memphis can't get enough of those and they can definitely still make the playoffs with Marc back.

Gasol was meant to be back in December. So.... apparently the FO is a little worried about how long its taking him to comeback. But i think that's just, they're worried about if they'll make the play offs, not if he'll be 100%.

Memphis definitely need help on the wings and badly. They really need to see if they can replace Prince for someone being more productive. He's been having a very average year, and just doesn't have that next gear any more.

jbug617

Banned
Mannix also saying there are other pieces in the trade

Edit: the deal is happening

@ESPNSteinLine: Trade call on Boston's looming acquisition of Jerryd Bayless for Courtney Lee, I'm told, is being scheduled for Monday. Deal is happening

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Wade playing tonight. First time he's completing a B2B in like a month. Last time he played the second night of a B2B, he looked like complete shit and had to take a week off to recover.

Raps are gonna beat us
Hopefully. If the Raps beats the Heat tonight, they'll become the third team that I cheer for. Go Raps Go!

Raps are gonna beat us

Bosh always comes to play against Toronto. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I just hope they can at least make it a tight one.

jjasper

Sounds like it is Bayless for Lee. Just using the trade exception to absorb the money. Lee instantly becomes the best shooter on the team.

Will probably look to cut some salary with the inevitable Prince trade.

jjasper

"The Grizzlies pulled off another move Sunday, waiving guard Seth Curry, brother of Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry, according to sources with knowledge of the move." http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...courtney-lee-memphis-grizzlies-jerryd-bayless

What, already?! Dude had his first minute as a Grizz today in garbage time.

It's cause if he is on the team tomorrow his contract is guaranteed. Apparently they are going to sign him to a 10 day contract.

I'm gonna miss mini boozer.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

jbug617

Banned
According to Stein the salaries don't need to match due to trade exception the Grizz have. I was worried the C's would have to add something for the salary dump

It's a bit early to say for anything in terms of certainty, but I don't think Wiggins is going to go in the top 5. He'll slide like DeRozan, Gay, and Barnes (who were all preseason #1 prospects as well) did to the 7-8 range. His shooting and ball handling are just brutally bad.

Vire

These refs are fucking garbage. Both teams in the penalty 4 minutes into the first quarter.

Let them play. Jesus...

It's a bit early to say for anything in terms of certainty, but I don't think Wiggins is going to go in the top 5. He'll slide like DeRozan, Gay, and Barnes (who were all preseason #1 prospects as well) did to the 7-8 range. His shooting and ball handling are just brutally bad.

embiid's looking like a lock to go number 1

Top Bottom