• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @jadande: Kobe, unsure if knee will be right in time, on All-Star "My advice would be to vote for some of these younger players, the Damian Lillards"

Nicest thing he's ever said.

and Tim Jr.

p9GsxOb.gif

"Ya'll enjoy that? Ok, well so did they. Cause they're still 2 points down and we're 3 quarters away from victory. Sure when Pau upped his trade value a part of me cheered. Guys I've been there, I know how you feel. I wanted to cream those teams that wore out my knees in Italy. But you know what? My knee will heal, but if we become something we're not, if we rise to their level, well then I lost more than my knee. You understand? We're not contenders, we're not blackhorses. No matter what people say or do, we have to be ourselves. You, who are you?

"Nick Young"

"From where?"

"Reseda, California"

"You"

"Pau Gasol"

"From where?"

"Spain by way of Cleveland Ohio"

"You"

"Kendall Marshall, NBA Developmental League"

"Who are you?"

"Andrew Bynum, New Jers. Don't tell Mitch I'm here yet."

"And I'm Mike D'Antoni. Mullens, West Virginia. We're The Los Angeles Lakers, gathered from all across America and we're gonna tank together you know why?"

"Because this draft is deep as fuck, so we need to tank together"

"That's right Jim and just when you think they're about to pull out a win, Lakers tank together."

"And when some nobody fuckhead is having a career game, Lakers tank together."

"And when the opposing team shoots below 40% for the first half, Lakers tank together."

"And when everyone says that it can be done, Lakers tank together"

tank...tank...tank...Tank...Tank...Tank...TANK...TANK...TANK...TANK....TANK...TANK...TANK!...TANK!...TANK!

h0Kj2qF.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks are ass at home this year doe.

Because they are absolutely embarrassed in front of the home crowd at how they've been playing all other games, and the crowd booing and heckling doesn't help either. They need their support, as silly as that sounds.

Because they are absolutely embarrassed in front of the home crowd at how they've been playing all other games, and the crowd booing and heckling doesn't help either. They need their support, as silly as that sounds.
Oh I'll support them...

just as soon as Woodson limits JR Smith to 25 minutes MAX and plays THardJr. more down the stretch. They drafted him because he was NBA ready, yet I think he's only played the last 5 minutes of a game twice this year.

masud

Banned

New York fans are very good at emboldening winners but we don't know shit about inspiring losers.

Brian Windhorst
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN 1 minute ago

Lakers position hasn't changed, they want asset + salary savings to trade Gasol. Dion Waiters has not been seriously discussed, sources said
Brian Windhorst
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN 3 minutes ago

Cavs considering 2 other deals. One of them involves Richard Jefferson. After losing 8 of 9 to fall to 12th in East, team re-evaluating.
if not waiters, then gee i presume.

Top Bottom