• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Why exactly shouldn't the Lakers pursue Waiters? He would aid and abet the tank and may become a reasonably good sixth man in a couple of years. Seems like a win-win to me.

Ian Begley @IanBegley about 36 minutes ago
MT @JonathanTjarks: Without prompting, Carlisle called Woody one of the best coaches in the NBA. He doesn't just throw out compliments often
lol Rick trolling.
Jazz or Lakers would cut Bynum right away, or the Cavs will. Either way, he's losing his job.
Bingo. deal away your contracts, cut him and save money on the cap. His deal actually is better than an expiring.

lol Rick trolling.

Bingo. deal away your contracts, cut him and save money on the cap. His deal actually is better than an expiring.

That's exactly why LA wants him. Cavs pay for 4 months of Pau's contract, LA cuts Bynum. It's incredible from a money savings perspective.

Anyone know what LA's tv deal says about them sucking ass? IE how much it cost, and how much this Pau for Bynum swap and cut will help alleviate that cost.

linsivvi

Why exactly shouldn't the Lakers pursue Waiters? He would aid and abet the tank and may become a reasonably good sixth man in a couple of years. Seems like a win-win to me.

Because Waiters is a cancer and his contract won't expire until next summer?

They should just ask for Earl Clark back and be done with it.

Anyone know what LA's tv deal says about them sucking ass? IE how much it cost, and how much this Pau for Bynum swap and cut will help alleviate that cost.

I haven't seen any reputable source claiming that there's a performance stipulation in the TV deal.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @sam_amick: Cleveland went Memphis' way not too long ago asking for Z. Randolph, but was rebuffed. Similar appeal to Gasol situation. Griz not involved.

L
O
L

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Holy shit at the score. It was a 10 pts difference a couple of minutes ago...

RT @sam_amick: Cleveland went Memphis' way not too long ago asking for Z. Randolph, but was rebuffed. Similar appeal to Gasol situation. Griz not involved.

L
O
L
Man, FUCK CLEVELAND!

137 points

44 point 4th quarter.....

kA62T.png

giri

back 2 back 15 assist games for Marshall, can't make a basket tonight but is this guy actually good?

like, wtf

edit: 16 assists

ask giri ; )

He's turrible. He has no shot. And not that good at scoring.

He's a not as gifted athletically not quite as good a passer, not as good at seeing the floor rondo who isn't as good on defense and is a worse scorer.

I really have nothing against him. It was an experiment that failed in a weak drafting position. But there's a reason even the Wiz dropped him.

I like that he doesn't turn it over but I'm just not super impressed with guys not named kobe dominating the ball all game and not being kobe

He's a not as gifted athletically not quite as good a passer, not as good at seeing the floor rondo who isn't as good on defense and is a worse scorer.

I really have nothing against him. It was an experiment that failed in a weak drafting position. But there's a reason even the Wiz dropped him.

hmmm, I;m definitely gonna keep an eye on him.

Pkaz01

i never liked him something about him just rubbed me the wrong way and im talking about his attitude and personality. All he can do is pass thats pretty much it.

giri

hmmm, I;m definitely gonna keep an eye on him.

Once people start playing off him he'll collapse quickly again. D'Antonis system is great for putting up numbers, but Marshall is a one trick pony. I mean, look at Earl "the pearl" Clark.

i never liked him something about him just rubbed me the wrong way and im talking about his attitude and personality. All he can do is pass thats pretty much it.

Yeah, i was never overly taken with him.

TV company gonna be happy that Dodger season is coming soon!!

They should start blacking out games for rest of season. I can't even watch a full game yet..

Pkaz01

Yeah, i was never overly taken with him.

Neither was McDonough he tried to ship him out with any trade he could get. I don't think he would have done so if Marshall had a good attitude and was a hard worker. He kept ish smith over him

@TasMelas: Few names in this week's @NBADLeague showcase: Ricky Davis, Jamario Moon, (big bro) Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Ike Diogu (all games on @NBATV).
.....shouldn't the d league "showcase" be about rising scrubs, not players who we have already acknowledged don't belong in the league?

Top Bottom