• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I've always said that there's a good chance Len can be Hibbert good if he can survive the 4 to 5 years it would take him to develop. It's not exactly looking great with his injury issues right now, but betting against Phoenix's medical staff is hard to do.

giri

I've always said that there's a good chance Len can be Hibbert good if he can survive the 4 to 5 years it would take him to develop. It's not exactly looking great with his injury issues right now, but betting against Phoenix's medical staff is hard to do.

When you even get dental issues that keep you from playing in your rookie year, you know everything is going against you that possibly can.

the Kobe sexual assault stare

1tuFHRc.gif

Nope.

Pkaz01

Wow that news is so terrible.. after that win yesterday its so deflating... Where do we go from here? We arent making the playoffs without him. And everyone called it when they signed barbosa. Fuck.

giri

Wow that news is so terrible.. after that win yesterday its so deflating... Where do we go from here? We arent making the playoffs without him. And everyone called it when they signed barbosa. Fuck.

Suns have 22 games against east teams left. They could still win around 45/46 games for the year. It's sure not going to be easy though.

Pkaz01

Suns have 22 games against east teams left. They could still win around 45/46 games for the year. It's sure not going to be easy though.
Yea but looking at how weve played these last couple of games without bledsoe its not very likely.

I dont know how much this lowers his value in the off season. i guess we wait and see what McDs next move is and trust the medical staff

giri

Yea but looking at how weve played these last couple of games without bledsoe its not very likely.

I dont know how much this lowers his value in the off season. i guess we wait and see what McDs next move is and trust the medical staff

Need both the Morris Twins to play well all the time to consistently win from here on our essentially.

Gonna need Denver and/or New York to get a W tonight to help the The Great Los Angeles Tank of 2014. Don't need Denver throwing in the towel on the season and tanking, and definitely don't want New York getting Denver a good pick either.

Pkaz01

Need both the Morris Twins to play well all the time to consistently win from here on our essentially.
they have reverted back to the twins we saw last year. Markieff had one good week and has been settling for jumpers ever since, marcus shoots better than he did last year though. Id say if we were going to trade anyone off of this team id try and trade them first. Even if its okafors expiring, the morris twins and the indi and minnesota picks for young id do it

He is probably the best player we can get without giving up one of our core pieces

giri

2KfwCF7.png

But he's totally not an All Star.

Keep hatin', clowns.

I'm a cousins fan. But his TO rate is still too high.

STOP TRYING TO LEAD THE BREAK DUMB ASS.

they have reverted back to the twins we saw last year. Markieff had one good week and has been settling for jumpers ever since, marcus shoots better than he did last year though. Id say if we were going to trade anyone off of this team id try and trade them first. Even if its okafors expiring, the morris twins and the indi and minnesota picks for young id do it

He is probably the best player we can get without giving up one of our core pieces

For who? Nick Young. The chuker on the lakers? no. Never.

Oh, you probably meant Thad. Thad is interesting but risky.

he didn't blame them for losing this game. He called them out for sitting on the bench and pouting during the 4th instead of cheering on their team mates. Apparently they couldn't even be bothered to stand up during any timeouts in the 4th.

Part of it was because both cunningham and barrea called out love last year for not attending games or for not being with the team the whole 48 minutes, whilst he was out injured for the season.

Love somewhat has a point, but i wonder how much of it was petty revenge.
Well that and he and Barea seem to hate each other

Man, I can't stress how bad the Love/Pek combo looked on D last night up close (I was sitting a little ways behind the basket)....christ...

giri

Well that and he and Barea seem to hate each other

Man, I can't stress how bad the Love/Pek combo looked on D last night up close (I was sitting a little ways behind the basket)....christ...

Yeah, i really don't expect Barrea to last the season the way Love is blasting him publicly.

Though who / what they could even get back i have no idea.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2KfwCF7.png

But he's totally not an All Star.

Keep hatin', clowns.

Zach Randolph had a year where he was 24/10 and didn't even sniff the All-Star game, and Portland had a much better record (22-32 going into the ASG break) than the Kings. This isn't the East, so Cousin will have to keep at it for a couple more years.

Pkaz01

Oh, you probably meant Thad. Thad is interesting but risky.
I like him. A little overpaid currently but if he gives us 15/10 a night consistently its awesome. We can move channing to the bench and give them a much needed scoring option.

Ive given up on getting love in free agency and dont want to trade either dragic or bledsoe to get him in a trade

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Actually, now I remember that in '07, Stern picked Mehmet Okur as the injury reserve big man. Now that was infuriating.

Zach Randolph had a year where he was 24/10 and didn't even sniff the All-Star game, and Portland had a much better record (22-32 going into the ASG break) than the Kings. This isn't the East, so Cousin will have to keep at it for a couple more years.

Or become a Chinese citizen.

The Heat might hold back like they did with the Lakers at Christmas Day.

That's not how the MSG Donkey Kong Hi-Score board works.

1. WLT 73
2. ELG 71
3. WLT 62
4. KB8 61
5. WLT 60
6. WLT 59
7. WLT 58
8. MJ 55
9. CUR 54
10. LBJ 52

You play the Knicks, you rack up the points. Winner gets a free Hydro Thunder t-shirt.

giri

Speaking of all star pipe dreams. I wish Conley could get some recognition but it will never happen.

Until he leads them in another play off run where people will be back on the "oh yeah conley so good" schtick. So under rated.

I like him. A little overpaid currently but if he gives us 15/10 a night consistently its awesome. We can move channing to the bench and give them a much needed scoring option.

Ive given up on getting love in free agency and dont want to trade either dragic or bledsoe to get him in a trade

I'm entirely unsold on thad. He's 6'8" which is really under sized. He's increased his scoring average by shooting 3's this year. He's doing it at a good rate, ~ .400. Which to me makes him Millsap good. He would be fine along side a true 7' dominant C, but as your star big, he's too undersized.

And i think he's only averaging ~ 7rb/g this year. Not that great.

And i don't think the wolves give up on love unless he tells them he's not re-signing with them. Which probably won't happen till next season. Until then, i really don't see them trading him for a rebuild package (which is what PHX could offer with all those picks). They might for another super star that is already signed long term though.

Man $50k for that was amazing. I know it was stupid but it was funny how that fan audibly said "Don't untie his shoe JR!" and right at that moment JR decided to fake untying Monroe's sneaker:

a) even after being warned not to do it.
b) Rod Thorn was in the building watching the game.

Just amazing.

Top Bottom