• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
McFail does not know how to coach at all. The players are getting dumber.

So frustrating to have all this talent and have him as the coach. Went from JVG and Aldeman to this smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hawks announcers saying "Howard gets away with a ton"

LOL you kidding me?

Matrix

I think it's time for old man Garcia to retire. He's been awful this year.

Matrix

rockets and fts! f-ing A!

Matrix

Pathetic.

That's all I have to say.

McFail with a brilliant play call out of a timeout.

giri

Markieff Morris can get to the rim so easily. It's how he got player of the week. It's just DUMB how much he settles for jumpers. When he consistently takes players off the dribble he'll be a 15ppg+ guy.

Matrix

My god

Edit; that was not Mchales fault somebody wasn't where they were supposed to be smh

Even then wtf brooks

McFail can't coach... therefore it is his fault. Team is full of stupid and he doesn't help.

Should have just given the damn ball to Harden.

Pimpwerx

I wonder if this will become Miami's annual charity trip to NYC, because they're just giving these two games away. Really looking like crap on the road this season. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
zeller cant shoot for shit

ffs let him go back to the guy he was in indiana :(

Matrix

Hey I edited it. I had just turned in nbatv for the play!

Bev has been out for weeks with a broken hand... know your Rockets, like I said :p

Anyway fuck this, Hawks played better and deserved this W.

Top Bottom