• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

What drug is Steve Francis on? I'm like never going to take it.

Edit: People on deadspin were saying it's a kidney transplant and diabetes? I take what I said back. Damn, he looks bad.

He took a lot of threes in that compilation, some wide open, I guess he doesn't have much choice because even though he has the size to work down low, his conditioning is killing him whenever he tries to do something down there. His form isn't terrible, but got damn does he look gassed after every movement.

Dude really needs to get in playing shape.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omg gilbert arenas first selfie and nick young annihilates him

I4RUWie.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Mike Scott shit is absurd.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who the fuck is Mike Scott?!

A 2nd round draft pick who decides to have a career game against the Rockets.

Shocking.

Matrix

This team badly misses Parsons.

Last time I saw Telotovic play, and all of lasts season it seemed like he missed every three he took, the bench could get so excited when he raised up. sort of happy that he's turning it around.

Top Bottom