• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cody Zeller is 4/34 lately? wow

he keeps shooting that 18ft jumper from the elbow like its his bread and butter lol

its the only shot he's allowed to take apparently

edit: hendo hits so much bullshit...

giri

I just heard the grizz commentators

"The grizz have only shot two free throws, you want to complain but the suns have only shot 5, officiating hasn't been a problem"

And then the colour guy agreed.

Amazing.

DY_nasty

mcbob is dead

he does what he can, but he really is already burnt out for the season

y do u suck, cody? :(

the spot is yours :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets suck so bad without Parsons.

DY_nasty

literally no answer for kevin love

kemba basically needs to mentally become sessions and never pass to anyone for us to have a shot

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
How easy the Wolves got this lead is going to be hilarious when it's a 3 point game in the 4th Q.

But Chase and Turiaf are back. We're fully operational. I've already forgotten that Robbie Hummel was getting serious run at points this year.

Prince ain't totally useless or nothin', but I can't help but feel kinda bummed out when I see him out there and remember how many more years he has on his way overvalued contract and that he's our starting SF.

Actually, I just now turned it on—is Courtney Lee taking his minutes already?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ronnie Brewer is awful.

Matrix

Don't diss h3ros boy like that.

He takes one shot a game (misses the nasty looking shot always) and Korver is now lighting him up. He's on the bench now.

"he's never been a great jump shooter but he just seems so unconfident lately. "

Could be cause of whos he playing with.

Top Bottom