• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

maladroid

What happened to the Rockets fans in here? I just lurk, but 4-0 week with wins over the Heat, Pacers and comeback over Blazers and nothing? See if it holds up against OKC tonight, I guess.

Remember when Knicks fans were scoffing at the nyets and saying they were the better team ?? Good times.

Both teams suck so what the point? Last year knicks were better. The funny thing is no one still cares to talk about them while kicks get talked about more and they aren't even doing good lol.

Phil Jackson officially accepted announcement coming tomorrow.

70-s-soul-train-couple-dance-o.gif

@PeteCarroll: Congrats to Phil Jackson on his new role with the Knicks! It's good to have him back in the NBA!
https://twitter.com/PeteCarroll

Owzers

I like watching Howard a lot more now that he isn't making stupid statements every day and seems to be "on" a team both mentally and on the court.

It's also sad watching Durant on the court, he looks heartbroken. "it's cool, i'll hang out by the 3 point line while you take this one russell. "

ISOM

he's never gonna win anything with westbrook

Wut? People are acting like westbrook is shooting like shit. Their defense has been their biggest problem in their losing streak. OKC has a 17 point lead and russ is shooting 6-10, people need to not be overdramatic just because durant is not getting the ball everytime down the court.

Jordan Crawford has gone bananas this game, oh well at least the Mavs have the Jazz to play tomorrow. Overall GS has made some crazy ass shots tonight.

Charlotte @ Washington tonight. Should show whether this team is capable of moving up in the seeding or not. I'm pretty sure we'll lose, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

If the Pacers keep slipping that's who we'll face in the playoffs, which is fine with me because they're exactly who I want to face. We won't win the series but it will give our young guys a great look at what they'll have to do to take the next step. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they compete.

BadAss2961

Wait... Since when does LeBron wear "King James" on the back of his jersey?

Nevermind... Just read about the nickname thing tonight.

wow Brooklyn fucking sucks but they got a team full of Lanisters cause they just slayed the king 3 times this season dayum.

Heat have lost 4 of the last 5 too, they are falling off, awesome

Some are salty about what happened last month.

Yeah. Whats up with that? I didnt post much in nba gaf but it seemed to be cruising along nice and smooth, with lots of posts.... And then i see cyan had to create a thread for Feb and now this thread is just dead. Did something happen?

Edit: well i scrolled down the page and it seems i may have answer: something went went haywire in the original feb OT thread?

Edgeward

Bad start to the 3rd but clips went solid in the last few mins and got a huge sequence of events to swing the points around to extend the lead. Granger looking real good tonight. Shooting, rebounding, d. All the things dudley lacks,

And then some dumb fouls to start this 4th.

Barnes with the dagger. 9 in a row. Good times.

Knicks can have Mark Jackson, dude is straight garbage. Media reports about how he's under appreciated in the Bay Area, there is a reason for that.

Top Bottom