• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Edgeward

The centralized review booth in HQ cannot happen soon enough. These long stoppages are ridiculous

5 point play. You cant be serious

u mad or nah?

I'm ecstatic lol, it's the highlight of my season sadly. I now only care about what happens after April 16th.

140318112455-phil-jackson-knicks-logo-031814.home-t3.jpg

Branduil

So the Mavs already have as many wins as they did all of last season. And Milwaukee isn't even going to sniff half as many wins as they had last season. Clearly Monta Ellis is as bad as OJ Mayo.

Phil so far likes Melo, Tyson, Cole Aldrich, Iman (!!!), Timmy, and Toure.

During the presser he said something to the effect of "players should be given a sense of security and full support"

Imans cheesing hard somewhere right now while missing layups

Phil so far likes Melo, Tyson, Cole Aldrich, Iman (!!!), Timmy, and Toure.

During the presser he said something to the effect of "players should be given a sense of security and full support"

Imans cheesing hard somewhere right now while missing layups

Shumpert is an uncoordinated mess.

Pimpwerx

I'm ecstatic lol, it's the highlight of my season sadly. I now only care about what happens after April 16th.

140318112455-phil-jackson-knicks-logo-031814.home-t3.jpg
That's the look of a man who knows he's just profiting from a sinking ship. That shouldn't be a basketball he's holding, it should be a bag of money.

Oh yeah, Bron going microwave on Cleveland. He's so trolling tonight. PEACE.

So what's the deal with Phil Jackson staying in L.A? I was hearing that he's still gonna live in L.A so he's close to his doctors and everything on sports radio earlier.

So what's the deal with Phil Jackson staying in L.A? I was hearing that he's still gonna live in L.A so he's close to his doctors and everything on sports radio earlier.

He said he will be in both coasts but he is moving to NYC. It just isnt an instant transition as a lot of his medical stuff is in LA as well as his family. But he said hes movin to NYC

Vorheez

Knicks are taking the east with the zen master at the helm. Just you guys watch.

But no seriously, dropping in to show some love for my raptors. Lowry is playing some great basketball and better be getting a contract, I thought he deserved that all star spot over derozen.

When they lose in the playoffs I'm hopping on the heat bandwagon though

Fatalah

I've listened to just about every Phil Jackson interview this week. It's a surreal week, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Fatalah

The last championship the Knicks won, this man was in his prime playing for the Knicks. 1973 I believe. LOL.

PJ really is a legend around these parts. Anyone on the '73 roster is a household name.

Phil Jackson
DeBusschere
Willis Reed
Walt Frazier
Earl the Pearl
Bill Bradley

Ed Burns, the actor, just said "Phil's bigger than Jeter right now". He's right!

Phil Jackson wont save you. Matter of fact he's probably a seed sent him by jeannie.
He's going to help us like Jerry West did with Pau Gasol heyo!

dvdjamm

tumblr_mmwr0wS4EY1qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

Remember this? There was a video clip of Baron working out with Steve Nash awhile back...Once Raymond Felton goes to jail,the Knicks are gonna need a point guard or 2 or 3

g23

European pre-madonna
I really want the suns to make the playoffs. Dragic deserves it. Thn again, I really like Memphis and Dallas.

JackHerer

Are there really rumors of a Baron Davis comeback? Again? I'm skeptical.

It was heart breaking to see him go down and watch his knee implode in that first round Knicks v Heat series. Best of luck to him, he is a great guy, but I don't see much of a comeback in his future.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Are there really rumors of a Baron Davis comeback? Again? I'm skeptical.

It was heart breaking to see him go down and watch his knee implode in that first round Knicks v Heat series. Best of luck to him, he is a great guy, but I don't see much of a comeback in his future.
I thought he retired? I've seen his show on the Esquire network and thought that was his post career gig....

Gothos

Thinking about buying League Pass for play-offs only (there will be such a deal, right?) but I wonder if my internet speed is good enough to watch it in decent quality on my 37" tv. I've got 8Mbit connection - you guys think it's enough?

Thinking about buying League Pass for play-offs only (there will be such a deal, right?) but I wonder if my internet speed is good enough to watch it in decent quality on my 37" tv. I've got 8Mbit connection - you guys think it's enough?

that's a megabyte per second. You might get a decent image with a direct connection but if youre going to try it wirelessly it's not going to be pretty.

Don't you get like those shitty camera angles?

Top Bottom