• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Nash ain't gonna go down like this. Probably 1 more decent season and call it a career.

A player on the caliber like nash? That would make Lakers look bad imo, unless the decision was mutual.

If I was Nash I would go back to Suns if there is a way.

Yea but Nash has only played 60 games combined for the past two seasons. He also just turned 40 years old....... Maybe he could do 1-2 years off the bench but having him start for a full season at this point is a stretch. Especially with his recent injuries.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Bron with some shameless stat-padding tonight. I'll take it for my Fantasy team lol

No different than Melo's 62 not that long ago. Except for the fact that the Knicks were up way more, if I remember right.

MVP race is over
603225902.gif

wmlk

LeBron scored 61 on 33 shots. So yeah, it was relatively "easy" considering the threshold was 37 shots.

dream

I wonder how it feels to be Kevin Durant and suddenly realize that you're not as good as everyone wants you to be.

Sumidor

I need to see another replay of that reversed call. From what I saw, that's bullshit that they changed the call.

Pimpwerx

I had no idea LeBron dropped 61 tonight. I was at Ale House the whole game, but had little chance to look at the screen. That explains why everyone was going nuts the whole time. I'm gonna have to watch the recording tomorrow. Glad I recorded it. PEACE.

Top Bottom