• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Gerald Green 41 points?!?! against OKC..

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

Edgeward

Lawler's Law not getting broken tonight. Going out on a limb here.

Dat Mitch face,

Time to take out the starters, Doc, please

Lakers making me embarrassed that I'm a fan.

Lakers making me embarrassed that I like sports.

Lakers making me embarrassed that I own a TV.

Jarlaxle

Not just him. Green, Frye, Tucker and the Morris twins have been right there all year. Also, Bledsoe before he got hurt. Some top seed is gonna get beat...

Bledsoe's coming back within the next three games too. If the Suns can somehow get to the 6 seed, I think they have a real legitimate shot of taking a round.

Jetlagger

Banned
I'm honestly wondering how Kobe is so confident that there is going to be any revenge at all, much less "sweet" and "swift". This dude is literally going to be eating up like a third of the salary cap all by himself and can't even stay healthy. Whatever delusions of grandeur this man is feeding and sustaining himself on, are beyond me. How are Lakers fans even able to stand him anymore?

Honestly, if you're still a Lakers fan right now, you should probably be watching GSW to see how your boy Blake is doing, or start being a fan of whatever team Nick Young goes to next season (and you know he should). If y'all can't let yourselves be Clippers fans though, because of basketball reasons, I totally understand.

I'm honestly wondering how Kobe is so confident that there is going to be any revenge at all, much less "sweet" and "swift". This dude is literally going to be eating up like a third of the salary cap all by himself and can't even stay healthy. Whatever delusions of grandeur this man is feeding and sustaining himself on, are beyond me. How are Lakers fans even able to stand him anymore?

Honestly, if you're still a Lakers fan right now, you should probably be watching GSW to see how your boy Blake is doing, or start being a fan of whatever team Nick Young goes to next season (and you know he should). If y'all can't let yourselves be Clippers fans though, because of basketball reasons, I totally understand.

I don't know how things are done where you are from but here we don't stop supporting our team just because they are going through a rough patch.

And we still love Kobe. If somebody is a burden and has to go it's Nash.

This game.

2h6t0r5-1.gif

LOL...if Portland ends up winning this game.

Damn...it's a 5 point game in the 3rd quarter? Biggest collapse I've ever seen in a pro game if this continues.

LOL...Dallas was winning by 30..and they are now down by 2 with time left in the 3rd. Biggest collapse EVAH.

Get em Blazers!!! Dallas is making my Warriors nervous.

Pimpwerx

George Hill trips on his own feet and falls. Then complains about no foul call until he gets a tech. He had to know he took himself out there. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
How is that not a charge on Harris? Can't believe Blazers came all the way back from down 30 and will blow this

Top Bottom