• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Uhm..did Calderon get hurt? Haven't seen him much during the collapse.

I was wondering about the same thing as well, I dunno. Good for me since the Mavs were able to pull it out.

Lillard still needs some work on his dribbling skills imo, sometimes he tries to be too fancy and ends up losing it.

edit: I think Harris didn't get called a charge on that play cause Robinson was shifting his feet a lot.

CSX

Fun game tonight. Was sitting pretty close. David West was pissed on the bench the whole game Lol. I was sitting right next to the lady broadcaster for fox Indiana

Came to the game a Lil late. Just in time to see that flop by Beverely lol...

And holy shit at Rasual Butler still in the NBA.

Calling it now that the Clips will win the title. They got that championship glow going on. Dallas is so streaky, really annoying. Just waiting until the playoffs these days.

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 39m
THIS JUST IN: Phil Jackson is leaning toward taking job with Knicks to become president of basketball operations. (via @stephenasmith)

Guys

Is this real life

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 11m
James Dolan and #Knicks appear to have sweetened the pot by offering Phil Jackson full control. Phil has emotional ties to Knicks.

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 2m
I would expect Phil Jackson to take over Knicks Head of Basketball Operations by Monday.

If this goes through...damn

daaaaamn

James Dolan and #Knicks appear to have sweetened the pot by offering Phil Jackson full control. Phil has emotional ties to Knicks.

I would expect Phil Jackson to take over Knicks Head of Basketball Operations by Monday.

daaaaamn

I wish.

Emwitus

daaaaamn
Like even he could save the Knicks

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
BiQCgALCYAEy0eF.jpg:large

nobody steal it, please.

otapnam

We need buckets badly. Yannick's interview was awesome.

man i was at a hobby store the other day and saw a noah figure, i might have to just buy one for the office desk now - he's been a fave since he came into the league, gotta love dat heart

Top Bottom