• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

This is shaping up to be a good night for the Warriors IF they can beat sactown.

Is Aaron Brooks the best Bulls pg right now? I think he is.

Two Words

This is what I was worried about with the inclusion of Rondo. Teams are going to force him to shoot. Being a elite passing threat doesn't mean a lot of teams would literally prefer to give you wide open jumpers.

Tom Penny

This is what I was worried about wig the inclusion of Rondo. Teams are going to force him to shoot. Being a elite passing threat doesn't mean a lot of teams would literally prefer to give you wide open jumpers.

Lakers beat the Celtics with that exact strategy. Kobe sagged off him to double team constantly and gave him mid range all day.

xHiryu

This Raps vs. Bulls game is dope as fuck so far. Lowry and Rose is an epic PG showdown.

Rose coming alive in the 4th with those mid-range shots, love that Jimmy is setting the defensive tone of the game.

EDIT: Jimmy is just too fucking good right now, All-Star Game here he comes.

Toronto always breaks against the bulls. Can't hold their lead in the second half. Team is going to have to up their game if they want to be serious contenders.

This game is over. Raps just shot themselves out of the game with those 3 point attempts in the 3rd.

That's kind of why I've not been impressed with the Raps. That live by the three die by the three mentality might win you lots of regular season games, but it doesn't work in the long run.

That's kind of why I've not been impressed with the Raps. That live by the three die by the three mentality might win you lots of regular season games, but it doesn't work in the long run.

My problem is that they were sticking around in the paint in the first half. It's very silly that they stopped going to the paint.

fertygo

B5etIMSCAAE0L1M.jpg:large

Can't stop laughing.

Derwind

GG tho, Bulls ran with it at the 2nd half, Rose + Butler produced exactly when they needed to.

Love how competitive Lowry was at the stretch though, right down to the last second. We really need to get more shots in the paint more often, I'm a little disappointed in Ross for all those chucks.

Lets get back to stride after Christmas.

Warriors looking good in the first half.

David Lee looks slow...but that's expected. I hope he can at least become a below average low post defender instead of a horrible one.

That southwest division is ridiculous. FIVE teams playing over .500 ball. Crazy.

overcast

Rox don't need Smith. Once Jones comes back we have some solid depth at PF. Also, that dude plays so dumb. Best thing is his D, but I'm not sure he's even as good as he used to be at that + rebounding.

I was kidding, but the Bulls looked better offensively last night with Brooks in than they did with Hinrich.

WTF? When did the Rockets get Corey Brewer?

NBA has Knicks playing the Wizards and the Lakers playing the Bulls on Christmas.

Why should the Knicks and Lakers ruin two games instead of just one? Adam Silver -- make the executive decision. Reroute the Lakers to New York and have the Wizards travel to Chicago.

Cloudy

Banned
Fuck off, Byron. I can't believe he bought into this ridiculous media "Kobe is tired" shit. He isn't playing well but it's not because he's tired.

Top Bottom