• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Bulls have shot themselves in the foot repeatedly, but it's not like the Cavs are doing anything special - they're riding LeBron to the victory

Thompson with another saving board

lol Bulls

Rose will never be healthy, sad to say, honestly i would sign him to a low contract and give him incentives for playing a full season/lots of games

Cavs got lucky , salt time

tm24

Time to switch to the Laker burial

And the first thing i see is a Blake three. If he works on that, i would be scared

zychi

Banned
Out rebounded. Plain and simple. Funny how this thread was crowning the Bulls champs for the past 24 hours.

Can't wait til they play again Jan 19

oh hey we got a win. I'll take it.

gonna be quite some time before this team gets a flow worked out.

I may be crazy, but I think it would have been fun to see what someone like D'Antoni would have come up with for these Cavs. Hopefully Blatt will figure this shit out, and hopefully we'll see some pretty basketball sooner rather than later...because right now the Cavs are pretty ugly. Expected, but yea.

Though they did play well against the vaunted Bull defense and left a lot of open misses on the floor.

Tristan Thompson for President. I'll be satisfied if we can get through November at .500.

untitled-6vuui4.gif

Top Bottom