• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

untitled-6hcss9.gif

zychi

Banned
kobe's hairline is at the middle of his head. just bald it man. you're not as dumb looking as lebron, but just MJ that little bit you got left

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Perfect tank. Competitive into the last 30 seconds. Kobe did look like he was spent in that 4th quarter.

Fjordson

Loving all these gifs. Especially Sunhi with the quickness.

Watching the Lakers / Clips highlights and I see Blake's offensive game is still ugly as sin. I have no idea how this dude is so effective. Outside of his dunks he makes it look so difficult.

Bowser

If you listened to Zach Lowe's podcast with Michelle Roberts, the league's projected figure for the cap in 2016-2017 if they try to "smooth out" the TV revenues will be ~$80m. Obviously would be higher if there is no "smoothing."

Pimpwerx

MVP: Bah. Read the thread too late. Thanks though.

Anyway, watching this game right now. Philly looks like a bunch of rec league players. SMH. Not sure how they're managing to score. They just dunked it with both Wade and Birdman's backs turned to the basket. Sloppy defense.

I saw some highlights of the game last night. Looks like the Cavs were defending just fine. Looked like a good win for them. PEACE.

Soonri

Mavs D has been alright for the most part, some misses on rotations but I'm okay with it. I feel like the offense still has room to grow

Pimpwerx

Carolina Jesus is finally in for Miami. First time seeing McBobs in a Heat uniform. He's doing a lot of passing so far. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Man, Bosh is really something else now that he's the first option. 18/5 at the half, and he's been scoring from everywhere again. I'm loving this version. PEACE.

Jonm1010

Banned
That is a bullshit technical on Evans. They have been calling tricky tack bullshit all game. Parsons was right fucking underneath him!

AcridMeat

Banned
Man, Bosh is really something else now that he's the first option. 18/5 at the half, and he's been scoring from everywhere again. I'm loving this version. PEACE.
And yet they're letting the 76ers shoot 60% what the fuck haha.

Dallas/Pelicans picked up real nicely, good game.

Top Bottom