• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

untitled-9d9qah.gif

This gif makes that last play look like it's 3v5......

Eleuin

I'm not one to complain about fouls but you can't say he wasn't mugged at least once there

Shitty possession nonetheless, wish we ran a screen play or something lol

lil smoke

Banned
I'm not one to complain about fouls but you can't say he wasn't mugged at least once there

Shitty possession nonetheless, wish we ran a screen play or something lol

You're not gonna get a call right there, and it was actually relatively clean, he was out of control and forced it, a call right there in Game 7 would be ridiculous.

AcridMeat

Banned
Watching that gif is tough, what a terrible play.

Anyway good series I guess, this game was tough to watch with all the chokes and terrible calls.

Into

Think of any other player, in any other game, trying to force it harder than Kyle did.

If this was a "superstar" he would get ripped to shreds, if this was LeBron, a nuke would be dropped on Miami (and Akron for good measure)

Kyle will get a pass, because he is the reason they got as far as they did, and he did actually play really well, he is a standout star this year.

Well what sucks is that Deron Williams had a shit game as well, but nobody will be talking about that and him missing clutch FTs. Happy to say dude isn't an elite PG anymore.

Top Bottom