• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

We need to get Drake to SA so we can get some more court side reaction shots.

plane-taking-off-300x218.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
DeRozan should have took the last shot....Lowry tried hero ball and got quad teamed at the bucket.....I wonder how many Raps were open for an easy 2 or 3 at the end there.

Let's hope Brooklyn puts up a fight against Miami.

zroid

Banned
is this the last time we see lowry in raps uniform?

I'm thinking no, but who can say for sure. Raps are known for losing free agents.

The Toronto brass has said they're going to do what they can to keep him (I'm assuming that means he gets overpaid...), and this team is said to have a lot of chemistry with Lowry a big part of that.

The Nets are probably the most unlikeable team in the EC. Makes Miami look like a bunch of baby kitten rescuing philanthropists.

Knowing my luck, the Nets will take Miami to game 7 and win. Sigh

Jonm1010

Banned
Well what sucks is that Deron Williams had a shit game as well, but nobody will be talking about that and him missing clutch FTs. Happy to say dude isn't an elite PG anymore.
I still remember when people said he was the better PG then CP3. Guy owes Sloan his soul for maximizing his potential. Yet he shat all over him in the end, no respect left for the guy.

The Nets are probably the most unlikeable team in the EC. Makes Miami look like a bunch of baby kitten rescuing philanthropists.

Knowing my luck, the Nets will take Miami to game 7 and win. Sigh

at least nets don't throw their hands up in the air whenever the calls don't go their way.

Eleuin

You're not gonna get a call right there, and it was actually relatively clean, he was out of control and forced it, a call right there in Game 7 would be ridiculous.
Yeah it was a bad play I don't disagree

I just don't he should've done it thinking he was going to get a call

lil smoke

Banned
DeRozan should have took the last shot....Lowry tried hero ball and got quad teamed at the bucket.....I wonder how many Raps were open for an easy 2 or 3 at the end there.

Let's hope Brooklyn puts up a fight against Miami.
It's free money, the pressure is off, I think they're glad to get out of Toronto.

I think you'll see much better D on JJ, way more 3 pointers against the Nets, more athleticism, and this time the Heat will take the Nets for a serious team, unlike the regular season. But with less pressure, you might get a better D Will, and also a bench advantage. Plummly and Blatche should be useful.

I hate it when the tired mavs show up :(

Did Monta get hurt? I haven't seen him yet, I missed a bunch of the first quarter watching the last of the raptors game.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
There would be a different outcome if the proper call was made and Deron Williams was fouled out.

I look forward to Miami destroying Brooklyn next round.

MPW

how much is lowry going to want? i can see other teams giving him more money and lowry will have to make a decision

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The Wade maintenance program, Bosh playing career low minutes this season, Lebron almost playing career low minutes this season, the blatant coasting, Spo's experimention with the rotation. I expect all of it to pay off big time now. 2011 was the only dominant postseason run we've had in the East. It's time.

The forum that NBAgaf bounced to is going strong.

If you need a link pm me. Want to make sure longtime contributors and lurkers alike aren't left behind.

Top Bottom