• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Roy Hibbert is so dead even Drew Gooden's corpse is shitting on him.
k73uySA.png

Unbelievable how things went with hubbert

Oh fuck

Jigolo

oh shit I forgot there was an official NBA thread, subscribed

GO HEAT
GO WIZARDS
GO CLIPPERS
GO TRAIL BLAZERS

Pimpwerx

It's amazing how bad Hibbert is. Holy shit he's garbage. When Bosh went scoreless in Game7, it's because he took one for the team being left on an island with Young Fundamentals. Roy is shit on both ends. I feel like Miami trolled Indy by making Roy look like a legend so Indy would cripple themselves with his contract. He is awful, but especially bad since LeBron clocked him. PEACE.,

Pimpwerx

Someone on the radio this week made a funny point. John Wall survived Jordan Crawful, Blatche, Javale and Swaggy P. I mean...damn. That was the cast surrounding him as a rookie. I feel like Flip Saunders was his coach too. It's a miracle he's developed to this point. PEACE.

Amazing game so far, Paul is on fire!!!

Interesting how Durant is able to do his rip-my-hands past you and get the foul move so well. It's like he recognizes when he doesn't have a shot and just gets free throws.

Someone on the radio this week made a funny point. John Wall survived Jordan Crawful, Blatche, Javale and Swaggy P. I mean...damn. That was the cast surrounding him as a rookie. I feel like Flip Saunders was his coach too. It's a miracle he's developed to this point. PEACE.

I remember Chuck saying "there must be a something in Washington's water the way these knuckleheads are playing.." Lol.

Chris Paul is signing Durant's bitch ass up for State Farm.
XuLZxtv.png

Top Bottom