• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vorheez

You guys will have to jog my memory, but wasnt someone saying the Thunder would kill the Clips?

Gotta love the CP3 show right now

rando14

ikhgdQFgAKpmS.gif

Whoever thought or said that doesn't watch much basketball.

Having said that, nobody expected this from Paul. Nobody. Dude is playing out of his mind. Insanely impressive all over the court.
*coughSkipBaylessStephenASmithcough*

Problem is, can CP3 replicate this every night? Otherwise other players are going to have to step up big time (Griffin getting into the paint and Jordan hitting his free throws) if they want a shot at winning this series.

*coughSkipBaylessStephenASmithcough*

Problem is, can CP3 replicate this every night? Otherwise other players are going to have to step up big time (Griffin getting into the paint and Jordan hitting his free throws) if they want a shot at winning this series.

Skip, lol. And no, Paul won't come close to this kind of performance, but the rest of the team is looking good.

I'm not going to read too much into one game other than to say it's a dominant performance by one team. I've been on the victim of these kind of lopsided losses, and honestly the final score doesn't matter much. You get totally disheartened and crushed and just have to start thinking of the next game.

Jonm1010

Banned
Just to highlight what frustrates me about Westbrook. 6 of the last 8 or so possessions of that quarter were Westbrook running around taking shots quick in the shot clock(mostly bad shots) and one poor last second dump off and one ISO to durant.

When he hits that shit he's incredible, an unstoppable force, when he doesn't he murders the teams cohesion and fluidity.

Skip, lol. And no, Paul won't come close to this kind of performance, but the rest of the team is looking good.

I'm not going to read too much into one game other than to say it's a dominant performance by one team. I've been on the victim of the kind of lopsided losses, and honestly the final score doesn't matter much. You get totally disheartened and crushed and just have to start thinking of the next game.
I think it's significant in showing how open ended the West really is. Anyone's game.

Proud of my Wizards, finally getting the recognition they deserve.

On that note...good god the thunder are getting murdered. Aggressive CP3 is scary.

WorldStar

Banned
Just to highlight what frustrates me about Westbrook. 6 of the last 8 or so possessions of that quarter were Westbrook running around taking shots quick in the shot clock(mostly bad shots) and one poor last second dump off and one ISO to durant.

When he hits that shit he's incredible, an unstoppable force, when he doesn't he murders the teams cohesion and fluidity.

this is what happens when you got someone who aint the best player on the team but think they're the best player on the team

clippers leading by 26 pts w/ blake and cp3 currently sitting on the bench

don't think game could be much worse for okc

True, but the score differential has remained fairly consistent the entire second half prior to this garbage time. It feels like the Clippers played an extra quarter in the first half and we never recovered.

Even diehard OKC fans leaving early to go home to their far equipment. Maybe Heat fans can finally catch a break. PEACE.

Don't worry, you guys have the bandwagon fan base on lockdown still. Even if you don't chip this year, you'll always have that title.

Top Bottom