• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

San Antonio Spurs general manager R.C. Buford has been named the NBA Executive of the Year, the league announced Wednesday.

What? Masai Ujiri traded Rudy Gay and helped the Raptors get the most wins in franchise history and in his first year made the playoffs. He didn't even finish in the top 3 in votes.

Ryan McDonough of the the Phoenix Suns finished second with 47 points (five first-place votes) and the Portland Trail Blazers' Neil Olshey finished third with 34 points (five first-place votes).

Pimpwerx

The Brooklyn Refs sure put up a fight
Not much mention of how the team that got obliterated in the paint shot one more FT. I thought the refs did a good job letting them play, but were lopsided in the first half. I mean, Pierce pretty much tackled Rio at one point with no foul. Hopefully they're better next game. PEACE.

Brashnir

Gortat just dunked on the entire state of Indiana. Please tell me someone got a gif of that.

Edit:

giphy.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
It's crazy to me how the tables have turned on Hibbert.

A season ago he was besting in the playoffs and was considered an anchor for the team and the reason their team could be the team to challenge the Heat's dominance.

Now rumors are(well according to Chris Broussard) he's potentially one series away from being shopped in the offseason if he doesn't pick it up and keep it up. Crazy!

Brashnir

What the FUCK game are these refs watching now?

elbow to the face of a guy with the ball - OK.

standing near a guy while he falls over his own feet - foul.

JambiBum

Just got back from the Pacers game. Hibbert played great. Don't know if you guys got to see it or not but the national anthem was sung by this little blind girl named Marlana VanHoose and it was easily one of the best anthems of all time.

Jonm1010

Banned
Damn cp3 out early in foul trouble and OKC playing with that residual emotion from the MVP ceremony yesterday.

Can't see how the clippers aren't gonna get beat pretty bad tonight.

Top Bottom