• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Shun

Portland, I like you and all and y'all had an amazing year but San Antonio's my team.
They're playing hot for once, keep up the offense and you guys are gold.

I love Pop's rotations, looking at the big picture and keepin' his players healthy.

lol Ginobli.

Fjordson

That's a technical??? Wtf.

Maybe it's just me, but almost every technical I've seen in the last few days has been weak as hell. Refs be crazy.

So they paid all this money + tax for a team that needs to sit out the 4th quarter because they weren't winning a playoff game. hm.

I know right, it's the time of the year they did it all for... so play them for goodness sakes. I know they could get hurt, but giving up is such a waste of a chance, they could've got hot.

Shun

Sad to see Duncan and Ginobli leave but so excited to see Kawaii Leonard develop his game once the old guys leave. Top tier defender and a great developing shot.

Sad to see Duncan and Ginobli leave but so excited to see Kawaii Leonard develop his game once the old guys leave. Top tier defender and a great developing shot.

I think Kawaii will be one of the main reasons that Popovich continues to coach after Duncan retires.

Goddamn. Blazers getting beat like they stole something.
All these semis getting played lookin like a sweep.

UnObtainium beware of the spurs ; )
stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

Syphon pls. It's a long series hehe.

Allforce

Hey NBA-GAF, do any of the networks stream playoff games on their site? I know TNT does that "OT" thing for certain games but I'm looking just for the full broadcast with announcers. Sort of like how NBC does with their LiveExtra section for NHL playoff games.

Basically login with cable credentials and be able to watch. Or is it purely through the NBA's own streaming package for now?

Second round is pretty much S'ing all of the D.

Hey NBA-GAF, do any of the networks stream playoff games on their site? I know TNT does that "OT" thing for certain games but I'm looking just for the full broadcast with announcers. Sort of like how NBC does with their LiveExtra section for NHL playoff games.

Basically login with cable credentials and be able to watch. Or is it purely through the NBA's own streaming package for now?

TNT!

I know one from espn if the game is broadcasted by them, and your hone cable has espn, go to their website and log in using your cable.. I think they call the service like espn 360. not sure though if it has commentators, it's been a while since I used that service. But it's pretty good with multiple camera angles and comments section.

Just watched Durant's speech. It was great, but way over-the-top for a regular season MVP award. Guy was crying like he achieved his ultimate goal. He still needs to win 3 more series for this championship.

Just saw KD's acceptance speech. Damn, when he talked about Russ and later about his mom, I was overcome with feels. Hope KD gets his ring one day

Top Bottom