• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Two Words

Do people seriously use that Lebron James app they keep advertising during the playoffs? Are there people that really need an app focused soley on Lebron James updates?

Just watched that Sterling interview. LMAO this dude is fucking out of his mind. Crazy old ass racist scumbag.

my man. even late you come to make sure to say it lol

*dap* Cant go to bed unless I say it man. Or else I'm gonna be twitching and spazzing out foaming and shit lol

Do people seriously use that Lebron James app they keep advertising during the playoffs? Are there people that really need an app focused soley on Lebron James updates?

Plus the ESPN app is essentially the Lebron app anyways. Dunno why we need two.

tfrOrlW.gif

Im spending way too much fuckin time on my phobe checking imgur. Here is a great read.

Nice, you saw as much destruction as we did from James.

Holy shit at LeBron's efficiency. 49 on 24 shots. Went 16 for 24. Goddamn that's bananas. Poor Mirza. Suffered for Pierce's sins tonight. PEACE.

Fuck the Nyets
Bron heard Pierce comments and he must have been like
wyA63KF.png
and then during the game he went like
ggJCn0h.png

Nobody can make you feel like a giant idiot right after asking a question the way pop can. god damn lol

While watching tonight's games lets keep in mind that the Nets basically traded Damien Lillard for Gerald Wallace.

Our boy lil smoke must have shed a tear after reading this.

edit: to be fair I doubt anyone expected Lillard to be this good in his 2nd year. probably not even Portland saw this coming.

Jag

i thought only lebron flopped

Well you can ask Joe Johnson.
“I wasn’t necessarily trying to draw the foul on him but I thought he was aggressive,” Johnson said following the Heat's 102-96 win that put the Nets in a 3-1 hole in the East Conference semifinals. “So I was just trying to use his aggressiveness against him. He flopped that last one.”

And to Johnson, usually a clutch performer late in games, there’s no doubt the feeling of the 6-8, 250-pound James crumpling to the floor as he backed his way in caused the ball to fall way short of the basket.

“Yeah, it did,” said Johnson who missed all four of his field goal attempts in the fourth quarter and finished with a team-high 18 points on 5-of-15 shooting. “I should have known they wouldn’t call a foul but I went into my shot anyway so I had plenty of time.”

I love the Warriors...but damn I hope everyone not named Lionel Hollins turns them down.

Well, I'd love George Karl too. I'd be willing to move past my discontent with the organization right now.

Kinda don't want Indy to advance. The Heat are gonna beat the dog shit outta them. It'll be embarrassing.

wiz will be less challenging for heat. pacers are just inconsistent but they can play Miami specifically very well. I think it wont be easy for Miami especially if their role players continue to suck like in the nets series.

TuXx

wiz will be less challenging for heat. pacers are just inconsistent but they can play Miami specifically very well. I think it wont be easy for Miami especially if their role players continue to suck like in the nets series.

They have the pieces to beat Miami, but something is not mentally right with this team. I honestly don't want to see them advance because I wouldn't want to see them lose to Miami for a third year in a row. I don't think they'll be able to come back from that

Vorheez

ibaka should be suspended, how many nuts must suffer before action is taken again?
Completely agree, you can't just blatantly punch dudes and not get any consequences, doesn't matter where you hit them. Especially if they are so easily willing to jump on ZBo and suspend him.

Edit: I just want to clarify, I think what happened to Zbo was a joke and I'm only asking for some equal discipline here

As long as he's in a Thunder uniform, ain't gone happen

Exactly. It has nothing to do with Perkins shoving Ibaka from behind and throwing him off balance. The league didn't review it and deem it accidental.

If the top four teams from the regular season somehow end up in the semi-finals of a tournament that's seeded by regular season standings, I'm confident things are rigged. Stern and Silver made the call and want the small market Thunder facing the Heat and their entire bandwagon in the Finals.

Top Bottom