• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vestal

What happened? I'm at work right now
He was doing color commentary for the game and basically tore Indy a new one. Saying basically calling them a team with no heart that easily folds. That every team left in the playoffs sees them for what they are, a soft team that if you push them enough the crumble.

He sounded disgusted with Indy, I can only assume he was drawing from his time as a player and always being someone that wouldn't give up, and would always call out teammates for shying away from the moment.(Hi Peja)

Ambient80

How does a team with a 7'2" Center have a -40 rebound differential? I mean all the credit in the world to Gortat, he had a stellar game. But really, Hibbert? Jesus.

I'm still expecting the pacers to advance, but knowing they got blown the fuck out at home again is heaven on earth.

Now this 2nd game is gon be gud... hopefully

edit: lol DJ goes flying on every pump fake he sees.

Sefolosha just Knighted Jordan.

2014-05-1318_50_22.gif

Shouldn't have been a clear path, but no idea how anyone can complain about the FTs when Big Baby and Collison make obvious and stupid fouls. Doc Rivers is shaking his head.

dream

Attaboy Danny. We all know Durant will get to the line 700 times tonight. Let's hit him really hard and make each foul count then.

Owzers

Shouldn't have been a clear path, but no idea how anyone can complain about the FTs when Big Baby and Collison make obvious and stupid fouls. Doc Rivers is shaking his head.

davis foul made me hate davis, clear path made me annoyed with the game. In a touch foul league you can't go into super fierce mode.

davis foul made me hate davis, clear path made me annoyed with the game. In a touch foul league you can't go into super fierce mode.

The refs are calling everything tonight, and that favors the team that drives hard to the rim and can make FTs. Having said that, I'm expecting yet another heart attack game tonight.

Jonm1010

Banned
Not being shut down != having a good quarter.

Not a very difficult concept, but you seem to be struggling with it.
Quit splitting hairs haha. We all saw your posts the other day. You couldn't concede one bit of criticism for durant's fourth quarter play.

4th quarter and durant in one sentence is like your bat signal to come carry the durant water and defend his honor at all costs. It's amusing but tiresome.

Cloudy

Banned
How was it complete shit? Barnes did not appear to have gathered before Durant was set. He seemed to hit him dead on and Durant was outside the restricted area. I'm genuinely curious on this one.

It was 50-50 at best and the offensive player usually gets the benefit of the doubt there. KD would have got the and1 there if it was the other way around.

I just hate that they reward guys for turning the ball over AND not going for a block

Quit splitting hairs haha. We all saw your posts the other day. You couldn't concede one bit of criticism for durant's fourth quarter play.

4th quarter and durant in one sentence is like your bat signal to come carry the durant water and defend his honor at all costs. It's amusing but tiresome.

You're amusing and tiresome, what with your total lack of any factual argument. Typing "haha" and directing your posts at me versus the facts makes for a very poor debate.

I said he wasn't shut down by Paul. He scored 11 in the quarter. You have no counter.

Carry on.

Top Bottom