• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
These refs are screwing the Rockets... wtf is this bs

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Their inability to guard LaMarcus Aldridge is screwing them.

It's been like that every game we play them. No one on the Rockets can guard him, he will always get his.

That was 100% a goal tend, Lopez should have had an and-1 opportunity. If you go frame by frame the ball hovers and then goes slightly down before Dwight swats it. Is goal tending reviewable?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Alright, that stretch of calls against the Blazers was straight-up bullshit.

Howard straight up punched Lopez in the gut.. and got away with it.

Hope the League comes down on his bullshit ass.

Matrix

Howard's ft shooting tonight is back to brutal. Leaving free pts on the board in the playoffs is brutal.

Matrix

Going to be a long series of whining. Not sure who is worse, Clippers or Rockets.

every team and fan whines. It's absurd to think its two teams. Blazers players have done plenty of whining this game and their fans have to.

Matrix

I hope hack a Howard backfires

PopeReal

every team and fan whines. It's absurd to think its two teams. Blazers players have done plenty of whining this game and their fans have to.

I was talking about the players, never mentioned fans. And in my opinion the Clippers and Rockets are the worst offenders.

1de8e7e2_NicolasCageLaugh.gif

Matrix

I was talking about the players, never mentioned fans. And in my opinion the Clippers and Rockets are the worst offenders.

Did you watch the first half of this game?

And the two players that bitch the most are Harden and Dwight. Dwight actually does get abused a lot and has some rights to complain. They don't know how to ref big man, Harden not so much.

Matrix

Crap Hack a Howard is just... fuck :(

Brashnir

Did you watch the first half of this game?

And the two players that bitch the most are Harden and Dwight. Dwight actually does get abused a lot and has some rights to complain. They don't know how to ref big man, Harden not so much.

Howard has been the biggest crybaby in the league ever since he was in Orlando.

Matrix

Howard made clutch fts.

Ive now seen it all.

Top Bottom