• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets keep fishing for fouls. DIsgusting. Dwight had NOTHING there

It's official the Rockets abused Konex as a child.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh crap Bev

His knee better be okay

untitled-5ohj52.gif
untitled-44lkjk.gif

knicks

KuGsj.gif
Bev pretending like he is hurt to sell it even further.

Such full of shit. That wasn't a foul, but with no replay there what do you want?

Matrix

WTF THIS IS SO MUCH BS.

Thats a damn foul. Learn the rules of a moving screen Konex besides hating on the rockets so much.

Brashnir

KuGsj.gif
Bev pretending like he is hurt to sell it even further.

Such full of shit. That wasn't a foul, but with no replay there what do you want?

NBA refs need to have a fucking meeting and decide if they're going to call illegal picks or not. They always only ever seem to call them at times when it will influence a game.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Watch the replay. That was an obvious foul, and a STUPID one to waste on Beverley. Can't shuffle on the screen. LMA SMH

Brashnir

Watch the replay. That was an obvious foul, and a STUPID one to waste on Beverley. Can't shuffle on the screen. LMA SMH

It was technically a moving pick, sure, but it's one of those rules that is called absolutely horribly in the NBA. I bet you I could find 40 worse picks that went uncalled today if I went through the tapes.

Matrix

You can't foul out the best player on the team on that weak shit.

It's todays NBA, not the one you grew up with. They don't give a shit.

damn it

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It was technically a moving pick, sure, but it's one of those rules that is called absolutely horribly in the NBA. I bet you I could find 40 worse picks that went uncalled today if I went through the tapes.
All the more reason to not give the refs any reason to clip you at this stage of the game. It's overtime!

Pimpwerx

NBA refs need to have a fucking meeting and decide if they're going to call illegal picks or not. They always only ever seem to call them at times when it will influence a game.
Meh. It's like holding in football. Refs have to pick their spots. PEACE.

Top Bottom