• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Fjordson

Yeah because they were never like this before he became the coach.

Of course the whole team is going to be a bunch whiney bitches when you have cp3 and griffin as your best players.
True true, but Doc is always moaning about something. And getting into it with a player when you're up 20+ is pretty clownish to me.

Fjordson

This is honestly how I envisioned this series going. As I said before, we're a B-tier team at best. Especially without Bogut. Can't imagine the Clips will get far, but they'll win this series.

Good lord YNB went 11 for 28? Damn.
RGt54.png

Cloudy

Banned
I'm not sure OKC has the offense to beat good defensive teams without Westbrook shooting a lot. How does Chuck not see this?

Vorheez

if okc doesnt make it, i'm rooting for the clippers to get to the finals.

just for the salty tears of laker fans, and blake griffen haters.
Nahh I'm right there wih ya, I'm just mocking the excuses people make for the Clippers winning. They're a great team.

I'm not sure OKC has the offense to beat good defensive teams without Westbrook shooting a lot. How does Chuck not see this?
Yeah, Chuck wants YNB to be more of a facilitator. I agree with him to an extent. I think he can be that, but the system they have just doesn't seem to make westbrook to be that kind of a player. Also Tough to do to when he is playing with perk and Ibaka most of the time.

overcast

After Houston/Portland last night and OKC/Memphis earlier tonight, this game is much more embarrassing.

Hopefully at least 1/3 games tomorrow are interesting tomorrow.

Vire

Speaking of tomorrow's games... How in the world does DAL-SA get put on NBA TV? Didn't even know that could happen.
Because Spurs don't exactly draw large crowds?

Spurs, Cleveland finals was the lowest rated of all time.

That and they probably know the series is going to be a sweep.

Pimpwerx

Huh. Can the league hit Sactown with tampering because Shaq was talking to Terry about going to the Kings next year?

And LOL @ Kenny beating Jason Terry. JET should just retire. PEACE.

AcridMeat

Banned
Where the fuck is Ezeli. I thought he was supposed to be back by now. Bogut being out is fucking us.

They kept Dumbandre and Griffin in and yet Jackson seems surprised they get dominated inside and blocked left and right. Fucking idiot coach.

Watching that on the plane was so rough. Because of the overtime I missed the first quarter, I don't think Klay Thompson even attempted a shot after the 1st. Fucking ridiculous.

Oh and the toss then flagrant 1 for bumping a shoulder was so stupid.

AcridMeat

Banned
I will comment on the 2nd half I saw of the Grizz/Thunder game.

I don't think the Thunder will ever win with the team they have. YNB is bad. I mean he's a freak, the most athletic point guard out there, etc etc. But he's bad.

Durant is a god. The plays he pulls off are nuts. I was really happy the Grizz were able to close it out because they played team ball and made a lot of great plays down the stretch. ZBO is ice.

It's over for the Thunder. Grind hard tony allen making it a nightmare for KD like always. There is no way they going to win the series if they can't free up KD and picks didn't work last night as allen was skillful over them. This is where Durant needs a post game against the smaller allen cause there is no way his handle is good enough to break him down. Memphis pretty much won the last 6 quarters only reason Thunder won game 1 was cause the 1st half.

I will comment on the 2nd half I saw of the Grizz/Thunder game.

I don't think the Thunder will ever win with the team they have. YNB is bad. I mean he's a freak, the most athletic point guard out there, etc etc. But he's bad.

Durant is a god. The plays he pulls off are nuts. I was really happy the Grizz were able to close it out because they played team ball and made a lot of great plays down the stretch. ZBO is ice.

I'm really curious how he will play with a lineup like Heat. I think he can be that PG with a really good stretchy lineup. Perk can't really do shit on offense and Ibaka's offense most of the time is non existent.

It's over for the Thunder. Grind hard tony allen making it a nightmare for KD like always. There is no way they going to win the series if they can't free up KD and picks didn't work last night as allen was skillful over them. This is where Durant needs a post game against the smaller allen cause there is no way his handle is good enough to break him down. Memphis pretty much won the last 6 quarters only reason Thunder won game 1 was cause the 1st half.

Nah, breh. Silver got KD covered and Allen on target the next games.

Top Bottom