• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

effzee

I don't know why but I am really enjoying ATL taking it to the Pacers. I know game isn't over and most likely Pacers will win to tie the series but after a whole season of being crowned the best in the East and how they just need the #1 seed, this is fun to watch.

andthebeatgoeson

I don't know why but I am really enjoying ATL taking it to the Pacers. I know game isn't over and most likely Pacers will win to tie the series but after a whole season of being crowned the best in the East and how they just need the #1 seed, this is fun to watch.
Right there with ya. Mostly being crowned without winning anything. And it's intriguing they may have burnt themselves out. Should have just put their heads down and put in work.

Everyone rightfully shitted on Bron for being labeled the King and not making it. They have to take their licks too.

Pimpwerx

The Nets are awful, but Toronto has to have the worst offense outside of Charlotte. Good grief, this is going to be 3 ugly games tonight.

Rob Ford wiping that booger sugar from his nose. LOL. PEACE.

lil smoke

Banned
Awful is harsh, they were one of the best teams in the east the 2nd half.

For the Raps, I can't figure out their identity. It's like he's just sending 5 guys out there and letting em go.

Top Bottom